Does anyone own a Milwaukee MW 802 pH/TDS meter? Hanna Instruments 9813-5

beast88

I was having issues with my Milwaukee ph/tds combo meter. I took the back cover off to find multiple wires have came off of the pins that attach my probe. I called Milwaukee and they wont help with schematics so now I'm looking for anyone with the same meter to save me more hours of frustration with a picture of their internals so I can see where the wires go.

If anyone has any info please help! A picture of your unit would be a life saver, Thanks

20180925_202933[1].jpg

I would send it in as Milwaukee is pretty awesome when it comes to repairing / replacing their meters. I had a MW700-WP that was almost 4 years old that quit working and they replaced it no questions asked, then I had a MW801 that was a little over 3 years old that wouldn't calibrate on the TDS side of things after replacing the sensor 2 times and they replaced that to. Sorry, I don't have my MW801 anymore as I sold it when I upgraded to the Mi806, but as I was saying, I would send it in, as they are really nice about fixing / replacing their products that clearly have a manufacturers defect!

Back
Top Bottom