Does anyone use mung beans or alfalfa sprout teas during flour?

pointer80

Hello all, I seen some info on using mung bean sprouted tea and alfalfa sprouted teas during flower, Does anybody use these? Thanks all.

I used to, they tend to be pretty strong. I go with Kelp tea and can mix in some worm castings in with.

Kelp ewc tea:
1 cup of EWC
1/2 cup of kelp meal into a buck of water and stir a little bit and let it sit over night stir and water in. No need to filter.

Kelp Tea:
1/4 cup of kelp meal to a quart mason jar and fill with water.

Let that sit over night.

The liquid that separates is your kelp tea - mix that say 1/4 cup to 1/2 gal water and water in. Top off with more water and put in the fridge. It will keep for several weeks.

Sniff test, if it smells funny pour the contents into you compost pile.

Sprouted seed teas are good. You just have to be mindful they are strong so err on the side of caution.

I stopped using them, went with kelp teas and add malted barley ground fine to my soil. A few tbs to gal of soil scratch or mix in. Can add that at up-pot too.

I used to, they tend to be pretty strong. I go with Kelp tea and can mix in some worm castings in with.

Kelp ewc tea:
1 cup of EWC
1/2 cup of kelp meal into a buck of water and stir a little bit and let it sit over night stir and water in. No need to filter.

Kelp Tea:
1/4 cup of kelp meal to a quart mason jar and fill with water.

Let that sit over night.

The liquid that separates is your kelp tea - mix that say 1/4 cup to 1/2 gal water and water in. Top off with more water and put in the fridge. It will keep for several weeks.

Sniff test, if it smells funny pour the contents into you compost pile.

Sprouted seed teas are good. You just have to be mindful they are strong so err on the side of caution.

I stopped using them, went with kelp teas and add malted barley ground fine to my soil. A few tbs to gal of soil scratch or mix in. Can add that at up-pot too.
Thanks, do you think a 1/2 gallon of kelp tea would be enough for plants that are roughly 7 feet x 6 feet planted in the ground? Also how often do you water with this tea? Thanks.

Yeah in the ground can do that every 3-5 days several cups per plant.

I'd mix a bucket with the kelp and EWC. In the ground you can top dress the kelp but it attracts 4 legged critters. So scratch in.
I have some beautiful EWC that I made from just rabbit manure, kelp meal and malted barley left from SST.

Attachments

• IMG_6079.JPG
    IMG_6079.JPG
    455.8 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6080 (1).JPG
    IMG_6080 (1).JPG
    568.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6080.JPG
    IMG_6080.JPG
    568.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_6086.JPG
    IMG_6086.JPG