Does Gorilla Seeds have a page?

I would email them, they responded rather quickly.. I'm sure they would like to know what seeds are not germinating so they can call out the breeder who sold them... Since Gorilla is just a seed bank selling other breeders gear I wouldn't blame it on them but they will probably be more than happy to help you out... Here's Sherry's( She works for Gorilla) email, she's super nice and she's a member of the forums here too.. sherry@gorilla-seeds.co.uk

Out of curiosity what seeds are giving you trouble? I have a order coming from them soon.... how long did it take for delivery?

P.s.. Don't forget to mention that your from 420magazine!!

I would email them, they responded rather quickly.. I'm sure they would like to know what seeds are not germinating so they can call out the breeder who sold them... Since Gorilla is just a seed bank selling other breeders gear I wouldn't blame it on them but they will probably be more than happy to help you out... Here's Sherry's( She works for Gorilla) email, she's super nice and she's a member of the forums here too.. sherry@gorilla-seeds.co.uk

Out of curiosity what seeds are giving you trouble? I have a order coming from them soon.... how long did it take for delivery?

I ordered 5 each of the following:

Blue Treacle
Auto AK
Auto Amphetamine
Buddha Haze
Sweet Mama

The Sweet Mama was the worst so far. I have 3 duds so far (2 left). The Auto AK has one bad so far (4 left). Blue Treacle took on the first try. 1 out of 2 Buddha Haze is growing (3 left). The auto amphetamine has 2 duds so far (3 left).

I just started a Crop King seed to check myself. I have had all but 1 seed from CKS work. I have not changed my method and my conditions are optimal for seedlings. I don't believe this is my fault. Back in Feb. I won POTM. I chose 5 Buddha Haze from Gorilla. Only 2 of them germinate.

I sent Gorilla an email. They responded back with a "tough luck" sort of email. They said that they were never meant to germinate anyway, since their site clearly states they are SOUVENIRS.

Oh well, so far I am out 10 seeds from a $200.00 order of 25 seeds. I can't do anything about it, but I still won't order from there again.

Sorry, about the second post. Delivery came on day 9 from the time they sent the notice that it shipped.

Sorry to hear about your troubles with Gorilla bro. I had some issues with them a little while back so i messaged Sherry and she took care of all my problems and got them to kick in some extras for my troubles.
I have only had 1 seed from them not germinate. The rest have been great to grow and great medication. That blue treacle is one i particularly enjoy. Not a huge producer but smells/tastes amazing and twists me up. lol my whole house smelled like blueberry syrup for a month.
Sherry is top notch and if she can she will help.

I've popped one seed from gorilla, a budha Tahoe og kush. (6seeds@$100)
The poor girl decided she wanted to grow her tap root up and out of the dirt.. Odd.. Just covered her with more soil, delaying her more.. I chalked it up to genetics.
The Gorilla is a fairly new bank, and my assumption is they are getting the lower quality seeds from breeders whom are supplying the better seeds to bigger named banks that have been around awhile.

The poor girl decided she wanted to grow her tap root up and out of the dirt.. Odd.. Just covered her with more soil, delaying her more.. I chalked it up to genetics.
The Gorilla is a fairly new bank, and my assumption is they are getting the lower quality seeds from breeders whom are supplying the better seeds to bigger named banks that have been around awhile.

This is one of the Sweet Mama. Never had a seed germinate with the cotyledon first. And just bright white. I can't figure it out. It would make sense if one of the strains had issues, but for 4 out of 5 to have issues is odd.

IMG_024351.JPG

Sorry to hear about your troubles with Gorilla bro. I had some issues with them a little while back so i messaged Sherry and she took care of all my problems and got them to kick in some extras for my troubles.
I have only had 1 seed from them not germinate. The rest have been great to grow and great medication. That blue treacle is one i particularly enjoy. Not a huge producer but smells/tastes amazing and twists me up. lol my whole house smelled like blueberry syrup for a month.
Sherry is top notch and if she can she will help.

I am looking forward to the Blue Treacle! Thankfully it is one that is growing. I grew out a few early miss from CKS and loved the blueberry flavor. Can't wait to try this one, the write up is enough to make ya salivate :)

I usually order my seeds from a major seed bank but they are not sponsors here so I won't mention them by name but I've had the same issues from them too. 2 out of 6 on both packs. I had better luck with the freebies, they all popped. I think it's more if a breeder issue.

Sorry about getting shot down by Gorilla... Did you email Sherry? I personally wouldn't want to talk to anybody but her. I would just try to Germinate what you have left and email her with a total count of what didn't germ.. It's not like your complaining about some freebies, you spent your hard earned money on what you thought were premium seeds and genetics..

Sorry about getting shot down by Gorilla... Did you email Sherry? I personally wouldn't want to talk to anybody but her. I would just try to Germinate what you have left and email her with a total count of what didn't germ.. It's not like your complaining about some freebies, you spent your hard earned money on what you thought were premium seeds and genetics..

Thanks Twox, I only sent the one email. I will respect their answer. Another bit of bad news this morning....I had another one die, it also could not escape it's shell. For some reason every seed that actually managed to break soil, could not escape it's shell. I have had to remove them all. Then there is a "secondary" clear sheathing that also has to be removed.

Not sure what is wrong with these, but I started a bean from CKS yesterday. I will see how she fares.

Back
Top Bottom