Does smoking schwag seeds get you high

NO! Smoking any type of seed will NOT get you high. No need to post this thread twice, by the way.

I'm pretty sure I've heard on multiple occassions that smoking seeds can make you infertile. Not to mention they smell bad and give you a headache... plus, they tend to pop and catch your clothes and house on fire leading to possible death of you and your entire family.

I'd say just stick to bud.

no but they will give a headache, stomache ache and the seeds may pop and burn your eyeball :goof:

Alex420 said:
I'm pretty sure I've heard on multiple occassions that smoking seeds can make you infertile. Not to mention they smell bad and give you a headache... plus, they tend to pop and catch your clothes and house on fire leading to possible death of you and your entire family.

I'd say just stick to bud.
No, smoking seeds does not make you infertile... wtf?
And NO, it doesn't get you high...

j842p said:
No, smoking seeds does not make you infertile... wtf?
And NO, it doesn't get you high...
i've heard that it makes your sperm count go down. don't remember where i read that. but don't know if it's completely true or not.

dont you ppl know anything?
schwag is shit and shouldnt be smoked, seeds are for GROWING the dope not smoking it
weed isnt very healthy for ya so when u blaze one up be sure its good stuff

sooo many newbs....so many newbs, search the forum before you post my friends, and no seeds wont get u high, they just pop, and i highly dought that seeds will make u infertile, i bet after a while it will lower your sprem count but that after a long ass time so no need to worry, plus if u have to many seeds u might wanna find a better dealer man haha find some of the dankity dank

Smoky420 said:
i've heard that it makes your sperm count go down. don't remember where i read that. but don't know if it's completely true or not.
NO!
Believe me, there is no scientific evidence to back this up. I predict that this myth started from stoners trying to play down the fact that THC does have a slightly detrimental effect on sperm count, (which is reversed when use stops, even after heavy use).
Stoner1: Dude, did you hear that weed makes your sperm count go down?!
Stoner2: Naw man, it's the seeds man, we shouldn't smoke the seeds...

Tell me some of you can see this happening....

Hawker said:
if it does, then its a wonderful contraceptive :D lol....and smoking seeds is dumb. every now and then i miss one in a bowl, and when they pop while you are hitting it burning shit goes into your mouth.
Do NOT consider it a contraceptive. I know you were just kidding but if some stupid little kid reads this and decides to tell his 13 year old gf that they can fuck without worry cause he smokes hella' dank, .... we just wouldn't want that... enough teen preagnacies... (fuck how do you spell that?).
Seriously though, it's effect on sperm count is negligible considering that it takes 1 fucking sperm to get her pregnant...(sp, ill never spell that right).

If some 13 year old reads this, and is stupid enough to think that if they smoke they don't have to worry if they have sex, they deserve something bad to happen from it.
::smikrs::

SeaN2 said:
dont you ppl know anything?
schwag is shit and shouldnt be smoked, seeds are for GROWING the dope not smoking it
weed isnt very healthy for ya so when u blaze one up be sure its good stuff

Fuck you, I love schwag.

Back
Top Bottom