Whats your schwag look like

Eamon420

whats your schwag look like and how much you get it for heres mine i get a half ounce for $25

Bud230.jpg
Bud323.jpg

Bud420.jpg
Bud87.jpg

Haha, looks about right. Around here, our "regs" are anything from schwag to mids. And whatever the quality is, the price is always $30 a quater/$60 a half. Ain't that a bitch? The last time I had total schwag, it was brown, dry, stringy, leafy, tasted like dirt, and took large amounts of it to get high. Some grower completely fucked up. Regardless, I still paid $60 for a half.

Wow you are all spoiled, all of these pics look better than the "low mids" I see around here, especially yours, Cyclist! I would love to get an ounce of that for $50

When I lived on the Mexican border I'd get an Oz. of Mexi dirt weed for $40.00. I smoked the fuck out of it. I had to smoke a ton of it just to stay buzzed.

Here's a sample of a "busted grow" I ended up getting at $50/oz:
Strawberry_Cough2.JPG

bout to start gettin some K from a new guy for 25 a half that looks just like that only a lighter green kinda kush looking

this isnt actually a picture of it cause i dont have a camera but this is kinda what it looks like

bubba_kush4.jpg

for $25 a half

Not to be rude but I hate when people tell me there deals cause right now in my life I got the worst deals I'd be paying 25 a g for stuff like that were im from. Im paying well not me but there charging a 100 a q for sum beasters wtf right But I can get ya sum dirt for 100 n Oz

"sigh" i'm livin in the wrong country... always have to pay around 300 for an oz, have paid 200 for 1/2, but middle of summer here now so got some plants coming along nicely.... will enter them in plant of the month soon :cool:

Here's a sample of a "busted grow" I ended up getting at $50/oz:
Strawberry_Cough2.JPG

It's nice to live in a growing area,eh NCal ? Here we start seeing small buds like that in late August from guerrilla growers who mis-timed cutting the males. Goes for about 100 for a big ounce,and isn't bad weed,just immature.

Eamon your first pics looks like what we call county pot,which goes from 100-160 bucks an ounce depending on how dry things are. The stuff can be shit or shinola,depending on who grew it,but it's usually decent smoke,just ugly,as it's hardly ever trimmed up.

Eamon your first pics looks like what we call county pot,which goes from 100-160 bucks an ounce depending on how dry things are. The stuff can be shit or shinola,depending on who grew it,but it's usually decent smoke,just ugly,as it's hardly ever trimmed up.

We call that "non-brick 'mersh".:cool:

It became important to specify whether or not it's non-brick 'mersh, or if it's Mexi brick. It does matter. To call Mexi brick "commercial weed" is insulting to regular 'mersh smokers. Glad those days are gone!

Tell me about it.

Just about everything called "schwag" on this thread would have been considered killer bud in the early 70's.

If you smoked a joint of it by yourself and got a buzz,it was decent weed. If three people got loaded on a joint,it was killer bud.

Back
Top Bottom