Pricing Pot?

Saved_Peace

Hey. So I'm just doing this for educational purposes. But my question is how do you price pot? (schwag)
Like how much is an ounce and all the smaller units (in grams). I am thinking of dealing and I want to know for sure that I'm not under or over pricing.

It's different everywhere.

Basically, it depends on what you're paying for the weed......

here for schwag its:
1/4-$25
2/4-$50
3/4-$75
Oz-$100
and so on

thats for some decent schwag. If its some really shitty weed its always less.

Okay... so this is stupid too, but I always pay for a dime bag, a twenty sac... How many grams are usually in these amounts? (schwag)

Saved_Peace said:
Okay... so this is stupid too, but I always pay for a dime bag, a twenty sac... How many grams are usually in these amounts? (schwag)
It's different everywhere, there is no set prices for set ammounts. I could get a eigth in my dime bags, you may get 2 grams in your dime bags. Maybe it's time you started asking your dealer?

Wow! It's amazing how searching does that!!

goldenzippoj said:
bad weed. "regs"

Up here, schwag 'aint regs. Schwag is schwag; the lowest grade of weed out there. Usually very brownish with lots of seeds. It's THC content is staggeringly low, again, usually. Regs is what we call the mid-grade shit. The shit that's not dank enough to be dank, but not schwaggy enough to be schwag. Usually not as many seeds as schwag, and you don't need to smoke as much regs as you would schwag.

JesusLOL said:
Up here, schwag 'aint regs. Schwag is schwag; the lowest grade of weed out there. Usually very brownish with lots of seeds. It's THC content is staggeringly low, again, usually. Regs is what we call the mid-grade shit. The shit that's not dank enough to be dank, but not schwaggy enough to be schwag. Usually not as many seeds as dank, and you don't need to smoke as much regs as you would schwag.

I love regs! The more you get, the less you pay.

420dentist said:
I love regs! The more you get, the less you pay.
Regs are alright...
A lot of regs around here were dank, but due to shitty storage, have become regs, so they sell for reg prices, but are a lot better.
I get 2 grams for 30, not bad... Better than regs, but not as good as dank...
I love my kind bud though...

man I have not smoked "swag" or regs, let alone seen a seed in a bag of weed since I started smoking 11yrs ago (94') when I was 14. Around the city and all the small towns surrounding it produce high grade weed, even our outdoor stuff is killer due to some of the worlds best fertile soil and growing season and a lot of grow-ops, that quietly rivals that of Vancouver and the rest of BC. Just a lot more low key. The prices are standard down around southern Ontario.
1/8 $25-30cdn
1/4 $50-60cdn
1/2 $90-110cdn
1oz $150-180cdn
and that is for good dank buds

Back
Top Bottom