Does this 14 day old plant look healthy?

popolino77

does this 14 day old plant look healthy
07230.jpg
06647.jpg

something isn't right if that's all the growth you've seen in two weeks. was it 14 days since planting or sprout?

It's not exactly 14 days old i planted it after germination 13 days ago and it popped out of the soil 2 days later so its exactly 11 days going on 12 days above soil, the one in the picture is my big one i have i have a smaller one that i planted on the same day, it grew alot the first 3-4 days and then grew very slow since,

It's not exactly 14 days old i planted it after germination 13 days ago and it popped out of the soil 2 days later so its exactly 11 days going on 12 days above soil, the one in the picture is my big one i have i have a smaller one that i planted on the same day, it grew alot the first 3-4 days and then grew very slow since,

Still a little small but not too bad. Looks like it's stretching a bit so if temps permit you may drop the light down some.

Still a little small but not too bad. Looks like it's stretching a bit so if temps permit you may drop the light down some.

What do you mean bring the light closer to the plants ? I had my led lights like 24 - 26 inches away from my plants, i just put my plants on top of boxes 2 days ago my my plants are now 13 - 15 inches away from my led lights now

What do you mean bring the light closer to the plants ? I had my led lights like 24 - 26 inches away from my plants, i just put my plants on top of boxes 2 days ago my my plants are now 13 - 15 inches away from my led lights now

That's exactly what I meant. Sounds like you fixed her up 2 days ago. Lookin good!

Nice looking set up for sure. I like the stand up fan. :)

What LED are you running there? Loos like a MARS but not sure. What size is the LED too?

Its a galaxyhydro 300w 140 + 5% true watt led and i have a apollo 24w 14.8 true watt led bulb im getting another appollo 24w 14.8 true watt led bulb tomorrow and a e27 y bulb adapter so i can have both bulbs screwd in to one e27 socket, i just got the tower fan today, do the plant leaves in the picture of my tent look a little droopy ? I just misted my plants for the first time with a spray bottle to try to bring the leaves back to good health, was misting the leaves a good idea ?

Misting the leaves was a bad idea if your lights are on. You will probably burn the leaves. The water droplets can act as magnifying glasses. I would put the fan on and dry her off. I only mist (foliar feed) right before lights out or 30mins before lights on.

That young plant needs no misting of any kind. She gets all the water she needs from the roots. You can kill them with love if your not careful.

Its a galaxyhydro 300w 140 + 5% true watt led and i have a apollo 24w 14.8 true watt led bulb im getting another appollo 24w 14.8 true watt led bulb tomorrow and a e27 y bulb adapter so i can have both bulbs screwd in to one e27 socket, i just got the tower fan today, do the plant leaves in the picture of my tent look a little droopy ? I just misted my plants for the first time with a spray bottle to try to bring the leaves back to good health, was misting the leaves a good idea ?

The Apollo 14W lights will be great for some side lighting when she gets bigger! I would shoot for 4 of them so you can put one at each side of her when she's bushier. When she's bigger put those just 4-5 inches away from her sides at most.

Misting the leaves was a bad idea if your lights are on. You will probably burn the leaves. The water droplets can act as magnifying glasses. I would put the fan on and dry her off. I only mist (foliar feed) right before lights out or 30mins before lights on.

That young plant needs no misting of any kind. She gets all the water she needs from the roots. You can kill them with love if your not careful.

I gave it a lite spray the water dried off in like 5 minutes, do the leaves look a little droopy to you ? I probably should of brought my plants closer to my lights a few days earlier, this is my first grow. My plants are crop king seeds early miss auto, my next grow is going to be dutch passion star ryder auto

I gave it a lite spray the water dried off in like 5 minutes, do the leaves look a little droopy to you ? I probably should of brought my plants closer to my lights a few days earlier, this is my first grow. My plants are crop king seeds early miss auto, my next grow is going to be dutch passion star ryder auto

Slightly droopy but nothing at all to worry about. They droop when they have too much water or not enough but I think you have slightly too much water.
They also will droop in high heat. Your plant only needs some water once to maybe twice per week and that's it. Keep canopy temps in the 70's and let her grow!

The Apollo 14W lights will be great for some side lighting when she gets bigger! I would shoot for 4 of them so you can put one at each side of her when she's bushier. When she's bigger put those just 4-5 inches away from her sides at most.

I have no room in my tent to clip any thing else. My tent is small it is 30x18x36 inches w/d/h i have a 6 inch duct fan as exhaust a 4 inch duct fan as intake and a 120mm computer fan as intake if i clip any thing else i would be blocking my fans, i have a 6 inch clip on fan that i was unable to use because i had no where to clip it thats why i bought a tower fan

Slightly droopy but nothing at all to worry about. They droop when they have too much water or not enough but I think you have slightly too much water.
They also will droop in high heat. Your plant only needs some water once to maybe twice per week and that's it. Keep canopy temps in the 70's and let her grow!

The thermometer i am using says my ambient temperature in my closet is 79f and the temperature inside my tent is 83f but i dont think the thermometer i am using is acurate i have the thermostat in my house set to 75f, i do believe my tent temperature is 4 to 5f higher then my houses ambient temperature so if my house thermostat is correct then my tent temperature should be 79f 80f

With your 36 inch height you will surely need to learn some LST or supercropping and topping to keep enough headroom for your LED.

My plants are autoflowering i dont think i can top them , i think they sell a net that goes above the plants that stops them from growing taller and forces the to grow wider am i correct ?

My plants are autoflowering i dont think i can top them , i think they sell a net that goes above the plants that stops them from growing taller and forces the to grow wider am i correct ?

Yep yep. Forgot you have auto. A little LST would be good though.
Your tent temps are probably ok but the canopy temp is important. Keep it low. You can help it if you have a light breeze blowing in between the canopy and the LED.

Yep yep. Forgot you have auto. A little LST would be good though.
Your tent temps are probably ok but the canopy temp is important. Keep it low. You can help it if you have a light breeze blowing in between the canopy and the LED.

There is a 8 inch fan bay on the top of the canopy above my led light that i am not using so i left it open to let air get to lights. There is almost 3 inches in betwen my canopy and my led light, do you think i am choking my lights ?

Back
Top Bottom