Dolomite in 5gal smart pot?

Apoc

In a 5 gallon smart pot with Happy Frog and 25% perlite how much dolomite should I mix in?

Source for less expensive perlite?

Rapid rooter used for germination.

Welcome to the forum Apoc, and I am glad you asked before doing something like this.

The happy frog has already been factory adjusted to have a good base pH near 6.8, and it has a good bit of dolomite already in it. Adding more is just going to ruin a good soil. Don't believe everything you hear on these online forums. If Happy Frog needed a lot of this kind of adjustment to be a good soil for cannabis growers, why is it so popular?? For what reason are you thinking that you need to add more lime?

Hi Emilya

Just fact checking to be sure. Been some decades since I grew. Legal here now so gearing up.

3x3x6' tent 1k Watt Mars Hydro ts1000

2x2x4 for LST 600w ts600 Mars Hydro

3 foot stealth cabinet for 2x short LST autos. Possibly some photoperiod early flowering.

Advanced hydro nutes

Mega Crop nutes for ease

Picked up PH meter for water, ppm meter, and soil ph/light/moisture.

Sure has changed from into the dirt, kill males and pray lol.

Thanks

Hi Emilya

Just fact checking to be sure. Been some decades since I grew. Legal here now so gearing up.

3x3x6' tent 1k Watt Mars Hydro ts1000

2x2x4 for LST 600w ts600 Mars Hydro

3 foot stealth cabinet for 2x short LST autos. Possibly some photoperiod early flowering.

Advanced hydro nutes

Mega Crop nutes for ease

Picked up PH meter for water, ppm meter, and soil ph/light/moisture.

Sure has changed from into the dirt, kill males and pray lol.

Thanks
Sounds like a plan, but be careful with the nutes. We are learning that the MegaCrop by itself is all you really need and if you want to supplement, use their stuff carefully as directed. I am running it in my current grow right now, trying to run it hard to see what happens. This stuff is a totally new ball game... nutes that don't leave behind salts... it it really has changed things. Good luck, and it sounds like you have some of the very best equipment!

Thanks I'm sure I'll be checking in with questions. Two Critical Kush popped 5 days old, two Northern Lights getting germed in 2 days. Both auto flower.

Switching out to rapid rooters, and the Happy Frog for now.

Couple of DWC 5 gallon setups coming for fun lol.

Back
Top Bottom