dont know if i should harvest yet

bobmarley4lyf

First time grower one still has pointy white hairs very little trichomes the small one has a decent amount of Orange hairs and lots of crystals. I've read look at trichomes and judge by how much orange hairs you have and stuff and I really don't know. I know the tall one isn't ready probably but the leave stems some r purple the small one I'm tempted to harvest but don't want to mess it up. They been grow I g indoors sense day one I planted the seed in soil. So take a look at my pics and let me know what I should do if I should leave the small one or harvest it and if I should wait on the tall one. Ones shorter then the other kuz I heard that topping them in early stages keeps them shorter which I regret doing it to only one and not the other kuz its getting way to tall. I started these end of March beginning of April they were on we hour light until I started seeing flowering happening then they went to 12 and 12. Inputs would b great thanks
20150822_151414.jpg
20150822_151407.jpg
20150822_151414.jpg

Go to radioshack and buy one of those Radio Shack's 60X -100X hand held microscopes with the light built-in. Take a look and see if your trichomes are mostly all cloudy and/or amber. Judging by the hairs is not an accurate way of deciding when to harvest, but it is better then nothing if you cant get the microscope. I have had plants that had mostly all orange hairs and still had mostly clear trichomes though.

Alright thanks guys. It sucks to I have no idea what strain these are I got the seeds from a friend I'm.just happy I lucked out with getting 2 females and the tall one just grew those big leaves with buds starting on them within a week but couple of those stems are purple I read a nute deficancy but Idk what nute it would b lacking to cause that. And the tall one is growing 3 propellers now and someone said usually clones do that but Idk lol

The tall one is mot close to harvesting. It hardly has any trichomes on the leaves. The small one on the other hand is covered in crystals and Orange hairs

Back
Top Bottom