Don't matter...PH is the RULE

chefyD

Hello folks, L & G's...
Had been a successful soil guy! (pretty easy)...so, I decided to invest in a "system" / HYDRO. well...off to a good start right? Then Disaster! wham-o shit starts collapsing...? Well onto research and homework! I adjusted the PH to 5...6 and WOW!!! There it is, dang plant is "Growing Before my EYES" a small invest in a TDS (PPM) meter and a PH adjustment to the tank,
and Away we GO!!!
IT IS ALL ABOUT the PH end of story!
PPM's at only 850, with the proper PH, suckin' up like the Nutes..
like it never had a drink...LoL Grow baby Grow..PH RULES!
(PS) no major Op..just head supply 5 to 10 plants...small X-Tra bedroom!
workin for a livin'
Paki Valley,Skunk #1,Kannabia, and Blueberry....more on the way! Go Green!

Hello folks, L & G's...
Had been a successful soil guy! (pretty easy)...so, I decided to invest in a "system" / HYDRO. well...off to a good start right? Then Disaster! wham-o shit starts collapsing...? Well onto research and homework! I adjusted the PH to 5...6 and WOW!!! There it is, dang plant is "Growing Before my EYES" a small invest in a TDS (PPM) meter and a PH adjustment to the tank,
and Away we GO!!!
IT IS ALL ABOUT the PH end of story!
PPM's at only 850, with the proper PH, suckin' up like the Nutes..
like it never had a drink...LoL Grow baby Grow..PH RULES!
(PS) no major Op..just head supply 5 to 10 plants...small X-Tra bedroom!
workin for a livin'
Paki Valley,Skunk #1,Kannabia, and Blueberry....more on the way! Go Green!

True enough.

When I use Advanced Nutrients in my hydro setup, I have nearly ZERO troubles with pH.

Plants growing crazy, I tell you.

Just make sure to use their bundles when you can since they're designed to work so well together.

I know I sound like a broken record, but I tell folks to use this when they can (though it sounds like you need no help since things are going so well...)

Sensi A&B Grow
Sensi A&B Bloom
Voodoo Juice
Bud Candy
Big Bud
B-52
Overdrive

Thanks for sharing your info and your experience!

Back
Top Bottom