Don't want no stress sack in Arizona

realtalgrower

Hey everyone. I joined mostly for the vast amount of knowledge the grow team and members of the site have to offer, I have grown outdoors for 3 seasons now (just harvested the last K2 plant this weekend) NOw I want to try indoor. So I can have a steady supply all year and I can have clones ready to go in the ground april 1st here in AZ that are already 8 inches tall. Now that is what I call being ahead of the game. I have a home made bucket system that houses can house 4 nice size plants in a grow closet that I hope will be able to net me about 1/2 pound every couple months.

I smoke MJ to relieve the pain in my knees. I am 6' 7" and weigh about 290 pounds (down from nearly 400 a year after I graduated from college). I played college football, I have had some very bad injurys to my knees and that meant operations that have still left me having severe pain/damage in both knees. I at 24 am not quite ready to have complete knee replacements, and I am loath to take narcotic pain medication (that the doctors are more than willing to perscribe) as that I feel it will only lead to tollerance and dependence then addiction. So a friend turned me on to MJ couple years ago again. I smoked in high school but never really became a pot head. Growing up in Seattle smoking herb just comes with the terittory. anyway smoking ganga really helps my knees and keeps me motivated during the day and lets me sleep well at night. Its really a miracle for me as the pain was really interfering with my active Life and family. My girlfriend loves smoking the herb too. She was diagnosed ADHD when she was 12 from that time till she was 18 she took strong medications that are basically speed based to help her concentrate. She got in to college smoked her first joint and has since never taken another ADHD med.

We live in a very nice community where I work in Mental Health, and My lady Goes to school. We plan to move to a more "marijuana friendly" place after she graduates from college next year. We are thinking Canada, plus we are ashamed of the actions taken by our goverment to control our lives and those of any nation that dares get in its way. We love sitting on our porch at night lighting up a couple spliffs of Maui Waui, turning on some chill music, and talking. I can't wait till we can do that and not have to have the worry of being caught in the back of our minds. God Bless Mary Jane and all of us who smoke her.

Hi & welcome again grower...... good to see you here on the boards...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope you find the help and relief that you need right here. members and staff are all willing to help where they can. I live in MN & its tough being in a non-med mj state. makes me think about moving & except for the opportunities I'd lose by leaving I would. Winters are cruel here.... I saw an actual 60 below zero BEFORE windchill factors.

I to live in az and yes the laws are stupid and the government have taken the land off the free and thrown it out the window, what they ment to say is the land off the social security number if ya want anything and if its no good then neither are you. Im glad to hear you are getting out off here, if enough good people do it then maybe the govenment will have to start thinking why?and change some things (for the good this time). I am Australian I have lived here 8 years I have American wife and 2 American kids and still denied the wright to work and pay taxes. GRRRRRRRR it gets me so mad all i want is to be able to support my family and pay my dues so the country i live in can get things like roads fixed , better safer schools etc etc but after all the money and bs i have been through trying to become a citizen my lawyor tells me if i pay taxes they will find me and may even teport me, what a system hey and they think they are good enough to fix everyone ellses problems. charity is best at home first. Personaly i think bush needs to smoke some bush sit back and take a look at what a dick he is. Hmmm i digress as my gycko gecko would say .
We have decided to get out ourselves and head for Australia, maybe then when can relax when our kids go to school not worry about them getting shot.
Got to go but i wish you and your wife/girlfriend the best in the future both with your move and your quality smoke;)

Back
Top Bottom