Greetings from Down Under!

WoundedKnee

G'day! Just a quick hello from the land Down Under. I have just popped a couple of beans in the propagation tray and my lights and tent are on their way.
I had a nasty accident where I had to snap my knee to escape and overturned boat in white water. 3 failed surgeries have left me with Chronic Regional Pain and nerve damage in my leg. I also have PTSD.
The meds have a lot of side effects that I can't handle, so I am growing my own. I have used MC on and off for 2 years, but supply issues have always had me back on the pills.
Thanks in advance for any help you all give, I will post pics of my progress and any help you give.
Stay Frosty - Wounded Knee

Hey man welcome to the forum, it's pretty good here, I'm also from the land down under, qld to be exact. Best of luck with you seeds, bagseed or known strain? If your looking for a decent place to get seeds check out yantra seeds, excellent service, has seeds to suit all budgets and quick postage, I did use ams at one point but 1/10 germinated-.- must have gotten x-ray'd. Anyhow best of luck mate!

Cheers Merkle, I have 9 Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds. I bought a little 4ft x 4ft × 6ft tent, a couple of CFL lights and an 300w LED light, couple of fans and a little hydro set up, that has clay balls, water pump, watering ring and an air stone for the water. I am on a really limited budget, I managed to get all that for $295 ! I will add bits and pieces as I can. I have been hoovering up info on this site, its fantastic. Its been really cold this winter, so I am hoping we get a nice Spring so my garage warms up. I hate the meds I take, they help, but the side effects are awful. I can't wait to bin them.

No worries man, I tried the cfl route for some seedling, didn't work too well, just bit the bullet and got another light, I'm looking to get another 2-3 haha

I am looking at a few lights on ebay, I will see what the quality of the one I have got coming is like. I had a look at one of my hatching beans, there is a teeny little tap root just cracking through. I have a reckon I have a few weeks to get the set up to good. Just hope it warms up soon, this bloody cold is horrendous !

G'day! Just a quick hello from the land Down Under. I have just popped a couple of beans in the propagation tray and my lights and tent are on their way.
I had a nasty accident where I had to snap my knee to escape and overturned boat in white water. 3 failed surgeries have left me with Chronic Regional Pain and nerve damage in my leg. I also have PTSD.
The meds have a lot of side effects that I can't handle, so I am growing my own. I have used MC on and off for 2 years, but supply issues have always had me back on the pills.
Thanks in advance for any help you all give, I will post pics of my progress and any help you give.
Stay Frosty - Wounded Knee
Hi mate,Aus here to

Back
Top Bottom