G'day from down under

chenzi

G'day everyone out there in canna land.Whilst not new to growing, i feel like i learn something new every day and have been watching this forum and learning lot's of helpful stuff.
I have been experimenting with deep water culture for about two years, starting with single buckets and progressing to a self made and designed under current system.
This is a very addictive hobby, i'm always searching for info and tips on improving my operation for self medication.
I have severe arthritic pain which responds almost immediately after smoking weed.
I look forward to being a member of this community and hope to contribute some helpful advice.

I dig the setup that you built. looks like a very nice DIY job. I LOVE that type of engineering.

not sure about your 2" - 3" question. 2" sounds like a large enough delivery path. is a root ball in the way? maybe push it aside some?

anyway, your plant is looking very nice!

Hey Chenzi. How’s your day going?
Do you have a current journal going? I’ve found a couple of yours now in the ‘completed’ space. Always good to see another antipodean at it.

Back
Top Bottom