G'day From South Australia

mungas

420 Member
After a few weeks of lurking in the shadows I thought it's about time to say hello so.....G'day everyone!!!

I've been a smoker for a long time. In the 31 years, I've seen a lot of changes in the social attitude towards cannabis use ranging from court appearances for my possessing a few crumbs in my youth to copping a paltry fine of $175 for a massive outdoor crop as an adult. It seems the more conservsative the government the tougher stance they take. Nowadays we're allowed to have one plant in the ground with just the threat of a fine if caught. The times they are a changing...slowly. Perhaps one day the persecution will end. In the meantime....

G'day mate we have many members from Down Under and I wanted to :welcome: you to :420: we have been Spreading Cannabis News and Information since 1993. I myself never thought Marijuana would be legal for Medical purposes as I was growing in the 80's but am fortunate now I am disabled and in chronic pain. Glad to have you here and let us know if we can help you with any questions.

Thank you for your warm welcome Wingman. Sorry to hear your plight but, thankfully, your local authorities allow the medical use of canna. There's hope for all.

Yes my friend I have one Patient License and five Caregiver Licenses in a State with NO dispensaries. The Governor here is afraid of the Feds and will not sign the License for approved facilities. So we grow and serve each others needs. Still not the safest as cops are bent on violating the rights of Medical Marijuana growers like me see some of my story here: Busted
I am still at it and growing strong so stay safe and remember you never know what tomorrow may bring so stay safe my brother.

Oh my God Wingman!!! What a harrowing situation you are facing. It is incredible that despite permits and licences you are being dragged through the courts and face a possible gaol term. 25 years MINIMUM is worse than a paedophile or rapsit would receive. Keep fighting the good fight my friend. I can't whinge over my previous experiences with the law. My punishment was akin with being lashed with a limp noodle compared to what you may face.

Yes my friend I have one Patient License and five Caregiver Licenses in a State with NO dispensaries. The Governor here is afraid of the Feds and will not sign the License for approved facilities. So we grow and serve each others needs. Still not the safest as cops are bent on violating the rights of Medical Marijuana growers like me see some of my story here: Busted
I am still at it and growing strong so stay safe and remember you never know what tomorrow may bring so stay safe my brother.

my god, what an awful story... hopefully within the next few years this will all blow over and they can have some legal boundaries for officers just like the consent to search and anything else on MMJ laws. If you dont me asking Wingman what ever happened of this case?

my god, what an awful story... hopefully within the next few years this will all blow over and they can have some legal boundaries for officers just like the consent to search and anything else on MMJ laws. If you dont me asking Wingman what ever happened of this case?

High mungas, and mudrunner, thanks for asking and I definitely don't mind. I am still on the rolling Trial Calendar and am called ready subject again in January 2012 please post in the "BUSTED" thread mudrunner, and you will be subscribed with all the updates.
PEACE

Back
Top Bottom