Hey from Western Australia

MrsRabbitX

Hey everyone, I'm MrsRabbitX,

I'm from Western Australia and a big supporter of legalising Cannabis, not only for medical reasons but for recreational reasons too.

It really gets me that Alcohol and Cigarettes can be legal yet kill so many people a year and then Cannabis is illegal. Argh.

Where I live you, the fines are HUGE and its classed as a Dangerous Drug, the same category as Meth, Heroin, Cocaine... :/ even having a smoking implement with a trace of weed in it you can get fined and potential criminal record.... its crazy. I really want to change this... and thankfully the general consensus around Australia is changing....

That is great to hear about the shift in the way people think about medicinal cannabis in Australia. Hope there are some people and petitions in your country, have you checked the Australian threads they may be more aware of actions Around Australia taking place to promote cannabis awareness

I'm hoping the US is thevsame. It makes me wonder how D.c. our capital can make recreational legal but the rest of our states are not dictated by that. Alcohol is way more serious and prohibition of cannabis should be a thing of the past. I have family that travels to Australia occasionally... I've been trying to hitch Australia ride but all that poisonous stuff kind of freaks me out.

Hey OEF - Nah not too bad with the poisonous stuff... they usually keep to themselves. I haven't seen a wild snakes in years and years. And lots of fly spray helps with the spiders, but luckily the ones that like to live in your house aren't poisonous.

Back
Top Bottom