Happy 420 from Jeff1911 in Edmonton

Jeff1911

420 Member
Hi Folks,

I hope to learn much from following the discussions here. I am a rediscovered cannabis appreciator since my knees went bad about 10 years ago. I tried to drink the pain away, until I got sick enough to stop drinking completely. That was 18 months ago, and my health is much better in all measurable respects. I am a daily cannabis user, primarily by edibles ( I make my own) and also vaping & smoking the "Herb". My Doctor fully approves of this lifestyle. :)

I live in Edmonton, Alberta in Canada.

Best wishes, Jeff1911.

Hi Folks,

I hope to learn much from following the discussions here. I am a rediscovered cannabis appreciator since my knees went bad about 10 years ago. I tried to drink the pain away, until I got sick enough to stop drinking completely. That was 18 months ago, and my health is much better in all measurable respects. I am a daily cannabis user, primarily by edibles ( I make my own) and also vaping & smoking the "Herb". My Doctor fully approves of this lifestyle. :)

Best wishes, Jeff1911.
Happy 420 and Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @Jeff1911. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :party::420::passitleft:

Hi Folks,

Best wishes, Jeff1911.
Hey Jeff :ciao: Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Booze will kill ya, stick to the ole herb.:thumb:
Almost 30 years sober for me.;)
Do you have a garden on the go?
I'm in Ontario but lots of great members out that way.
Anything I can help with let me know.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Bit late but hope everyone had a great 420. I decided to make some wax and make a visit to space lol. Am a brand new member! Also am addicted to growing, since the first time I gave it a go
Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @damonfrm910. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::party::420::passitleft:

Bit late but hope everyone had a great 420. I decided to make some wax and make a visit to space lol. Am a brand new member! Also am addicted to growing, since the first time I gave it a go
Good morning damonfrm910. :ciao: Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
If you want to meet everyone and say Hi, here is a link to start your own introduction.
Glad to have you here. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

welcome to the show.

have you tried canna topicals. they can be a game changer. thc lotions do wonders for deep tissue pain and cbd lotions combat inflammation and associated swelling.

i used to install flooring and was a snowboarder for a couple decades, so my knees are pretty shot as well. i use topicals for that and a few other issues.

i infuse basic oils in a simple instant pot process for the base product, then make canna body lotions. just follow the links for how to make them.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Jeff1911

Are you currently growing anything?
What kind of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom