Hello from the great white north!

I have an order for 3 Mars Hydro 144's coming for a 4 x 4 tent. I am still not sure what to do about odor control, i was looking at a Phresh but my dad who used to grow back in the day keeps calling it an active carbon filter and wont last longer than a day of two, which doesn't seem right to me since so many seem to use them. Any input is welcome!

Welcome GwB, you definitely found the right place to share your experiences also you'll get the help and advice that you may need throughout. May I suggest starting a journal, it's the best way to get instant feedback on your grow and setup. Check my signature below for link on where to start one.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

:welcome:Rob. I'm in Ontario and have been thinking about trying growing but am also worried about the smell. Glad you asked the question as I could use some input on this, too.

Welcome GreatWhiteBud and fellow Canadian!!! How about them Oilers, ok next year we cheer again!!! :cheer:
With my favourite team being known, now on to the real business.

I'm pretty sure you will find everything you need to know here at :420: well if you don't find what you are looking for or have any questions just throw it out there and someone will point you in the right direction. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom