Hello from The Green White North

groovemachine

hello friends!
I'm obviously new here...
i am almost finished (5th week of flowering) my first legal medical grow which unfortunately seems to have gotten a dusting of pollen..
i live in southern Ontario, Canada. and have a license to grow 37 indoor and 10 outdoor....
i have 2 female donors of "The True OG" which could be suspects in this hermi hunt... i have a feminized "white Widow" donor that hasnt been budded yet... i have a feminized "Afgan Kush" donor that has also not been bud tested yet...and finally i have 6 seedlings of "Angry Hulk IBL" regular (non feminized) that i am hoping to sex and harvest clones from before the outdoor season.. these are all in my 2x4x5 tent under 18/6 hrs of light from 8 T5 tubes running the length (4') (oh Yea, i cant forget my small pot of basil, which smells great and will help keep pests away.. tatstes great too)

My 5x5x6 tent is running an ebb and flow table under a 1000/750/600W HPS at the moment i use mostly 600W and an occasional 750W "sunny day". the table holds 25 plants which are "The True OG" and "Andys Bag-seed Kush" (Andys has been budded out many times and was never a hermi before) they grow in 4" rockwool cubes (i let them get a little too tall).. it is currently in the middle of the 5th week of the flowering cycle.. and just today noticed the seeding in my upper most flowers and mostly in 1 corner of the tent... Oh Well! :( ...
i have time to fill the tale with 25 one more time before i shut down and go outside.. i have some descisions to make as to which of my donor will be filling out the table since there are suspected hermis present..
Anyways its great to be here and youll be seeing more of the Groovey one soon ;) :canada:

Attachments

• 1550173703688.png
    1550173703688.png
    656.2 KB · Views: 31
Welcome Groovemachine to 420 magazine
I had a hermie in my WhiteWidows , boy got lucky and just one plant in the last two weeks of flower . Didn’t affect the others I guess because it was so late . The quality is not any different between the other three girls ! Several reasons for a hermie, those outside the grow room might not have or be a hermie!
Hopefully you’ll make a journal of your grow with us and meet all these growers that are willing to help with your grow. You can start with with what you have that I can see already .

yes i will get to browsing around this forum soon...
i do have some minor issues other than the pollination... too much light (too close) and had a bit of over nute tip-burn that i have addressed with a flush and reduced nute levels.. we shall see!
this is my first crop since back in the early 90's when the price to pay legally was quite hi, so i only dipped my toes into it for about 3 crops before the"adult" in me shut her down and gave away the gear ;)

hello friends!
I'm obviously new here...
i am almost finished (5th week of flowering) my first legal medical grow which unfortunately seems to have gotten a dusting of pollen..
i live in southern Ontario, Canada. and have a license to grow 37 indoor and 10 outdoor....
i have 2 female donors of "The True OG" which could be suspects in this hermi hunt... i have a feminized "white Widow" donor that hasnt been budded yet... i have a feminized "Afgan Kush" donor that has also not been bud tested yet...and finally i have 6 seedlings of "Angry Hulk IBL" regular (non feminized) that i am hoping to sex and harvest clones from before the outdoor season.. these are all in my 2x4x5 tent under 18/6 hrs of light from 8 T5 tubes running the length (4') (oh Yea, i cant forget my small pot of basil, which smells great and will help keep pests away.. tatstes great too)

My 5x5x6 tent is running an ebb and flow table under a 1000/750/600W HPS at the moment i use mostly 600W and an occasional 750W "sunny day". the table holds 25 plants which are "The True OG" and "Andys Bag-seed Kush" (Andys has been budded out many times and was never a hermi before) they grow in 4" rockwool cubes (i let them get a little too tall).. it is currently in the middle of the 5th week of the flowering cycle.. and just today noticed the seeding in my upper most flowers and mostly in 1 corner of the tent... Oh Well! :( ...
i have time to fill the tale with 25 one more time before i shut down and go outside.. i have some descisions to make as to which of my donor will be filling out the table since there are suspected hermis present..
Anyways its great to be here and youll be seeing more of the Groovey one soon ;) :canada:

Hi , nice grow report and nice looking plants. :hookah: im looking forward to your posts. Thanks

yes i will get to browsing around this forum soon...
i do have some minor issues other than the pollination... too much light (too close) and had a bit of over nute tip-burn that i have addressed with a flush and reduced nute levels.. we shall see!
this is my first crop since back in the early 90's when the price to pay legally was quite hi, so i only dipped my toes into it for about 3 crops before the"adult" in me shut her down and gave away the gear ;)
Start that journal and you’ll have as much help as you want . I also grow hydro flood & drain , I ran 25% of my nutrients this last grow, and upping it to 50% nutrients this grow just things like that I learned about no nute burn the last round . I’d be happy to join in , still learning every day !

into it for about 3 crops before the"adult" in me shut her down and gave away the gear
Welcome to the forum!

Been there-had to be an "adult" until the kids moved out about 6 yrs ago.

Looks like you also grow some pretty dank Basil in that room...

Back
Top Bottom