dr 150 grow questions

jordansb8

Hey guys i got a few questions that --------- cant seem to give me a direct answer. My questions involve venting a dr 150 II. I will be buying one of these tents soon and will be running a 600 or 1000 watt, air cooled hood. I want to run one fan for the cooled hood and one for the carbon filter/exhaust, but am having a really hard time understanding how i have to set it up. I want to run the smallest fan possible for the hood and a 6" for the carbon filter. The diemensions of the then are 4 11"x4 11" x6.5". Would a 1000 watter be to much? Also if i get a digital ballast can i veg seedlings with a 1000 watt turned down to 400 or 600 watt? I really neeed input on this guys thanks alot.

Put the fan onto the carbon filter. Then, have the fan blow through your cool tube and out the side of the tent. This moves air and keeps the temps down at the same time. No need for two fans. You can control the speed of the filter fan with a simple router speed controller (ten bucks).

If you want to see what I am talking about click on the link in my signature block and it will take you to my grow journal (on this site) that showes how to hook it up.

Thanks man ya I think I'm goin with a 6" cool tube with the one fan and passive intake gonna run 4 big girls in 10 gallon pots veg for 5-6 weeks under 600 mh( would this wrk from seed? Wat distance would it have to be to begin without burning?). Also gonna trying some training, prolly do some lst to get an even canopy. What training do u think would work the best with this setup?

Back
Top Bottom