Dream Queen with brown tips, curling up. Cant seem to fix. Happened twice now.

this420guy

I have spent a lot of time looking around but can't tell for certain what the issue is.

Started from a clone that was a tad rough when I got it, mostly just over watered. Just the one plant in a tent, temps around 78 with the lights on, 72 when its dark. Running 520W cfl, the bulbs are not to close to the plant, My water PH is right (6.5), have not tested soil PH, I am using fox farm ocean forest soil, and I have three waterings with nutes the first at 1/2 then the next two at 1/4 strength and the last water with no nutes.

As you can see from the pics just a few certain leaves have started to curl up, they are never yellow only brown, they curl only from the tip, not from the sides. Its only happening to a few of the fan leaves. This is the second time the same thing has happened, the first time everything was the same but I was not using nutes and my solid was weeks old and I am pretty sure it was losing nutes but I dont think thats the issue as its only been in the soil for 3 weeks. I am pretty sure I am watering the correct amount each time. At this point I think I am going to up the nutes and see if that helps.

Thanks for any advice you can give to help me understand what's happening, this is my first grow and this lady is my learner so trying to soak up knowledge like she soaks up light!!!

Cant seem to load pictures on this site.....

lol cant link to GC, I see, well shit, I cant seem to figure out how to upload a photo, this site is not very user friendly I just signed up on 4 sites and this is the only one I have had any issues with. Anyway if anyone can help with my plant please post.

Back
Top Bottom