Help with curling and brown spotted leaves - Pics!

EmElla

Okay so I'm about 4 weeks into flower and my plants leaves have got these weird brown/black almost-dead spots. Some of the leaves also have a weird curling. All of this is happening to the lower leaves and there are some spots appearing on the not-so-new-but-still-new leaves. I have pics below. I've scoured all the threads and I'm not sure what my problem is. I've got her in FF soil with perlite and I gave her nutewater a few waters back and then she's had at least three clean waterings and last night I gave her another watering of nutes.

I've seen some of the leaf curling before, but I thought it was because it was too close to the fan, now that there is more curling plus all of the spots I'm not sure what's wrong. Any help diagnosing would be great. Thanks!

MJ_072110_04.jpg

MJ_072110_12.jpg

MJ_072110_10.jpg

MJ_072110_05.jpg

MJ_072110_02.jpg

Thank you! :smokin: :surrender:

Re: Help with curling and brown spotted leaves - PICS!!

Foxfarm is a solid soil for indoors. Your plants shouldn't need a lot of nutes until flowering. I'd love to know your water PH. MY initial guess is a ph problem.

Re: Help with curling and brown spotted leaves - PICS!!

I would remove the damaged leaf before it gets more disease its a great place for mold to develop. Have you sprayed those fine girls in the past some of what I see looks like old damage that has grown out. Its normal to have some large fan leaf start dropping off in bloom. I cant really tell from picture and Ive seen damage like this caused by many things,

The 'Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial' above has two pictures that look a lot like yours. One was near the start and was indicating low calcium, the second I remember seeing nearer the end. I was running down a lower leaf dropping issue of my own - off to buy a ph tester me thinks. Good Luck with yours!

Looks like pH lockout. Chack your pH. I believe it should be around 7.0 in soil...luck
Go between 6 and 6.5 pH wise, 7 is to high and may cause problems. I'd suggest a plain flush with pH adjusted water and go a week or two without fertilizer giving it recovery time for your next dose of the brew the following week. Quick look looks like pH and a nutrient lockup of sorts. :tokin:

zhummingsig.jpg

yeah you can lower it with lemon juice, but a little of it goes a long way. Just apply it drop by drop and test the solution each time until you have it where you want it

I would also check for spider mites,i had some plants look like that and had mites all over underside of leaves those little buggers poke holes in your leaves and suck the life out of them. Good Luck ! :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom