Drip system

Skunksta

Looking for a drip system package. (not pots just tubing and connectors splitters etc)
Not sure it anyone has spotted one knocking about.
Im in the uk.
Got pumps just dont want to buy everything in singles.
Main thing it needs is adjustable ports to even out water flow.
And provide water for upto 4 ladies.
Seen a few on zon.

Thanks

Looking for a drip system package. (not pots just tubing and connectors splitters etc)
Not sure it anyone has spotted one knocking about.
Im in the uk.
Got pumps just dont want to buy everything in singles.
Main thing it needs is adjustable ports to even out water flow.
And provide water for upto 4 ladies.
Seen a few on zon.

Thanks
Here in the US we have Home Depot stores that has what I assume you are asking about.
Good luck

1643482763587.png

1643482790345.png

That's what I used.
:passitleft:

For got to add if running 9 heads you need around 700 GPH pump. I run two 9 heads split on one 5/8 hose using a EcoPlus 1267 pump put out around 1350 GPH works good. So if you run 4 out of 9 on that head you would need around 300-350 GPH pump.

For got to add if running 9 heads you need around 700 GPH pump. I run two 9 heads split on one 5/8 hose using a EcoPlus 1267 pump put out around 1350 GPH works good. So if you run 4 out of 9 on that head you would need around 300-350 GPH pump.
Ordered had them in my basket if im honest.
Just the adjustable 9 ports i thought was over priced.
Guess i will find out now.

Ordered had them in my basket if im honest.
Just the adjustable 9 ports i thought was over priced.
Guess i will find out now.
I can tell you I did have cheaper ones and they leaked I had to keep buckets under the heads. When I pulled the trigger on the rain birds I have not had any leaks and it is real nice not having buckets in my way lol. I think you will be happy and now have room to grow on the 9 port heads if you ever do so. When I only run 4 pots I just run two to each and who ever drinks the most gets the extra one lol Wish you the best take care..
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom