Droopy leafs end of flower

Cptncookd

420 Member
Stumped!?! Can anyone help its a GG photo type under 600w hps, not very large pot and big sized plant. Not flushed regular and feed them hygen schedule at lowered ppm pH always 5.9 and plenty of air flow. Dried some bush and I bought some mite inside and treated those with predatory mites tea mites from bugs for bugs.

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

Looks like it needs water badly. The saw dust everywhere has me cringing too.
I hate the saw dust but after bringing spider mite in with bush pot I'd rather that then webbs lol I looked into underwatered but wouldn't that affect whole plant this is on 1 stem only atm

Hey how far into flower are you 5-7 weeks?
Depending on the answer, if its later in flower I would say F it and let it finish out only cuz by the time anything changes it'll be ready to harvest so pointless... If you still have weeks-months then a solution is needed.....and you'll have time to fix it.

Without seeing the whole plant I nor anyone else can give you a legit answer.. so may we please see the whole plant and in natural lighting....the hps yellow is giving the whole plant a tint.

It's at the end of flower can't move it tho my room is hidden behind the walls and it's in a 14ltr pot and 6 ft high lol but I'll upload pictures in a few moments it's a GG photo not 100% on dates but trichs are all milky

:hmmmm: wtf..... I keep looking over the photo.... From first picture in thread looks like over/under watering.... But it's not on the rest.... And I was thinking maybe the tallest cola aka a bit of heat stress.... But the others are taller.... This one is weird to pin point..

How fast is it degrading in health? Are you opposed to cutting that one early?

:hmmmm: wtf..... I keep looking over the photo.... From first picture in thread looks like over/under watering.... But it's not on the rest.... And I was thinking maybe the tallest cola aka a bit of heat stress.... But the others are taller.... This one is weird to pin point..

How fast is it degrading in health? Are you opposed to cutting that one early?
I don't mind cutting it early if that's my best option but haven't flushed it at all and it seems to be degrading quickly like i noticed it starting 8hrs ago

Flushing is for toilets lol sorry to be so blunt.... The plants should only be flushed as a last ditch effort to save a plant and reset the medium... Otherwise they should be fed all the way up to the very end.

It could potentially be a dry spot in the soil. Sometimes, even if watering heavily a spot can remain dry. I use chopsticks sometimes to aerate the soil. It could be a localized issue with your roots where an area is suffering for some reason. My best guess is soil dry spot. Try jamming a chopstick or something thin down into the soil in a few spots directly under the affected branch and water.

Flushing is for toilets lol sorry to be so blunt.... The plants should only be flushed as a last ditch effort to save a plant and reset the medium... Otherwise they should be fed all the way up to the very end.

That's an interesting opinion. Many high profile commercial growers with decades of experience would disagree with you. You do you though.

It could potentially be a dry spot in the soil. Sometimes, even if watering heavily a spot can remain dry. I use chopsticks sometimes to aerate the soil. It could be a localized issue with your roots where an area is suffering for some reason. My best guess is soil dry spot. Try jamming a chopstick or something thin down into the soil in a few spots directly under the affected branch and water.
Wait is that really a thing? That if a portion of the roots is messed up that it can effect literally one branch :hmmmm: :thedoubletake:

That's an interesting opinion. Many high profile commercial growers with decades of experience would disagree with you. You do you though.
Yes I can see why it would be interesting lol when I first started out everyone told me to flush at each stage of growth....then since I've been here this is basically what I've seen and read from other members....is don't flush unless you have to clear out salt build up or reset the medium... I could be wrong but hopefully someone who also has seen this here chimes in.

Yes I can see why it would be interesting lol when I first started out everyone told me to flush at each stage of growth....then since I've been here this is basically what I've seen and read from other members....is don't flush unless you have to clear out salt build up or reset the medium... I could be wrong but hopefully someone who also has seen this here chimes in.

The flush is a bit controversial and I truly believe in doing what you believe in, enjoy doing and what you feel works best for you. The theories of experienced growers on why they do it has me convinced of its efficacy. I am open to having my beliefs changed with facts. The way my brain makes sense of it is similar to how deciduous trees experience senescence in the fall to prepare for winter. The leaves changing color is the plant absorbing nutrients back into itself. The flush helps to trigger senescence and the leaves will begin changing color as the nutrients are drawn in. There have been experiments comparing flushed vs non-flushed cannabis and the results can be revealed in both the flavor and the ash left over. A well flushed plant will have smoother smoke and the ash will be grey with very fine powder. A plant that is not flushed will smoke a bit harsher and leave dense black areas in the ash which are mineral build up. I also figure the flush would be most beneficial in synthetic and salt based fertilizers. The flush may not be as important for 100% organic growing but I have not read any valid comparisons or research on that front.

Thanks mate really helpful

Back
Top Bottom