Droopy leaves, not overwater or underwater?

Gooseman1324

So I have this AK autoflower its around week 6 now. On the 21st it got watered with 64oz of RO mixed with some nutes and it looked really happy the 22nd, the 23rd it looked droopy so I waited till the 24th for it to drink a little more water and then gave it around 96oz of straight RO water because it seemed to be drinking the 64 really fast. But today it looks HORRIBLE the leaves are just flopped right over and I have no idea what the hell it wants. Does it want more water, less water? Could this be an issue that's not stemming from my watering? Heres a picture of the leaves on the 23rd, they look much worse now..
IMG_3202.JPG

Hey @Gooseman1324 , Welcome to the site.

What are you growing in? Soil?

What nutes did you use? Was it the 1st time applying these nutes?

Overall your leaves look healthy. Nice green color and a velvety look to them.

I ask about the nutes due to some twisted tips.
Screenshot_2021-02-25-15-26-58-1.png

This usually isn't displayed in my plants unless there is a fluctuation in the pH. This has just been my personal experience and by no means am I saying that is what it is.

I think it’s watering too frequently, those plants are nowhere big enough to use that volume of water that quickly. Tilt your buckets to steep 45 degree angle and prop them up so they won’t tip over, leave them tilted overnight and each container should pee out several ounces of water. Don’t water again for a week to 10 days...

When the top of soil is dry the bottom is still wet, roots can’t grow in continuously wet soil. When the soil totally dries out the plant sends fine root hairs to search for water. Weed plants can’t grow bigger above ground until the roots grow below ground to support a bigger plant. Here’s an article on watering container plants >>> Emilya How to Water

Back
Top Bottom