Droopy tops

This msg should help with the missing photo problem.

Could be several reasons why the photos are not showing up.

Across the top should be a menu bar and one of them will be titled: Gallery

Click on that and it should do a drop down menu with the first listing being: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Then you should see something called: Photo Gallery Guide Index

If it is like what I see you will then be able to select whether you are trying to add the photo with a computer or a cell phone. Once you get the hang of it, it is pretty easy.

Best bet is do not click on the little icon for 'Gallery' that shows up when you are actually trying to write a new message until after reading the instructions and being sure that you uploaded a photo to your gallery.

in NY where the rain is 4.5 we got a heavy rain yesterday and some more in the following few days. Any suggestions would be great
Normally the pH of rain in New York state is 4.5 to 5.0 which is a bit more acid than the US on an average. But it works since NY has all those trees and shrubs.;) I would not get overly worried about it.

In order to come up with suggestions we have to know if you have your plant or plants in a pot and if so, how big the pot is. Or, are they in the ground?

Hey photo below to show you the quick way to add media to your post from your phones gallery *10 max*

I know uploading to forum gallery can be tricky and asks for titles and what not.

Screenshot_20220806-111516-355.png

Normally the pH of rain in New York state is 4.5 to 5.0 which is a bit more acid than the US on an average. But it works since NY has all those trees and shrubs.;) I would not get overly worried about it.
In order to come up with suggestions we have to know if you have your plant or plants in a pot and if so, how big the pot is. Or, are they in the ground?
They r in fabric pots

Back
Top Bottom