Drug test question

mobrien33

Okay. So I have to take a drug test either tomorrow or wednesday. I only took about 4 or 5 hits off of a joint last Friday, which was the first time I smoked in about 2 or 3 months (went to college and had some bad experiences with it). I also took about two pills of 250mg pain killers from Sunday to Friday of that week for a recurring toothache. Will that small amount in my system still show up, and what is something I can get that will ACTUALLY work just in case?

I'm an idiot and didn't look at the sticky topic. I see that for my case, the post says that 1-3 days is necessary. I'm also 135 pounds and can't gain weight no matter what, if that gives you an idea of my metabolism. Anyone want to reassure me? Seems too good to be true

You'll be fine. I definitely know people who are bigger than you that have smoked and passed a drug test a couple of days later. As long as you didn't have an all out smokeathon one night and weren't smoking regularly before then, you should be all right.

hmm. i've heard thc stays in ur body for quite somet ime. like 12 weeks or something. but again this was taught to me in highschool so im not sure whether this is deliberate government misinformation, pure teacher bullshit or true.

but if u only had like 4-5 puffs i think you'd be cool. :)

but opt for wednesday just in case (if u get to choose)

hope all goes well buddy

LOLOLOLOL just joking. im not morbidly fat if thats what you mean. im just no anorexic. i have a layer of insulation just for the australian winter. :)

keeps me AND my girlfriend nice and warm...

:p

well everyone, thanks for the help and replies..My drug test got delayed a few days, but I figured it would be best to buy some QCARBO 32 at GNC just in case. I took it about an hour or two before my test yesterday, and prestola.. I passed with flying colors! It also makes your pee yellow so as not to arouse suspicion.

well everyone, thanks for the help and replies..My drug test got delayed a few days, but I figured it would be best to buy some QCARBO 32 at GNC just in case. I took it about an hour or two before my test yesterday, and prestola.. I passed with flying colors! It also makes your pee yellow so as not to arouse suspicion.

you can get that shit at GNC? cant find that stuff over here :(...

Back
Top Bottom