Drug test

jsweriduk

I have a really important drug test coming up in about 4 weeks. I usually smoke at least twice a day, and it's not uncommon to smoke like a gram of good shit to my face in a day. I can't remember the last time I took a day off.

I am an intern at a navy base this summer, and I haven't been able to find out about the highly likely drug test that ensues. It says nothing about it on the website, and in no part of the forms they sent me does it say I have to take a test, but on one of them you have to sign saying you currently do not use illegal drugs. I pretty much have a desk job, so I'm not patrolling on a boat or training or that kind of stuff, but it's still serious apparently

I assume now is probably a good time to stop, but I got a few questions of opinion...

How likely is it, since this is a navy base, that they will watch me pee during the test? I'd prefer to fake this test to eliminate all possible risk, whether or not I manage to stop smoking.

I have a friend in ROTC who says their tests have a much lower cutoff level. Am I gonna get that kind of test?

Also, would it be unreasonable to ask the person coordinating this internship program about drug testing? Do they have to give me this information if asked, or would it just be mad suspicious?

anyways thanks for any help/opinions

jsweriduk,:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis knowledge and information across the world. I am a disabled Teamster and was subject to random drug testing that met DOD standards because I worked Construction with Haz-Mat.
You will be tested so decide what you should do. It will take more than 30 days to urinate clean so decide immediately.
We are your friends here no matter what but always remember this feeling you have now. Current marijuana laws make you a criminal and screening for mmj denies you employment. These are the facts that we need to change both at State and Federal level. The prohibition against marijuana is disgraceful we as a race of intelligent, compassionate human beings must repeal this dangerous, antequated law.

all I know is that the military is very, very strict about their anti-drug policy. if you are treated like everyone else in the Navy, they will watch you pee, CLOSELY. and even after you get your job they will randomly test you, and you have to go right then and there and pee for somebody, again watching you, closely. i recommend you quit smoking immediately and you will be fine, a whole month is way longer than it takes for me to get clean. I imagine in most ppl with an average metabolism the average rate is ten days. So stop smoking, exercise, and drink the recommended amount of water. You will be fine. And afterwards, don't smoke anymore. I'm going to have to do it too... I can't smoke until I come back from MEPS, and then I probably won't smoke anyway because I'm going to have to quit for the remainder of my Naval Enlistment. Members of the military just can't smoke, and if you do, you're really risking it. Good luck, and stop smoking! I just remember how bad I felt the first time I missed my shipout date because I was peeing dirty, and I was severely depressed for a while. Don't want you to go through that. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom