Drug Testing

QueenLucy

:hmmmm: If you have medical marijuana prescribed to you and you apply for a job where you will be tested, how does that work? Do you show them your prescription and cross your fingers or do you apply for a different job?I'm just curious.

QueenLucy said:
:hmmmm: If you have medical marijuana prescribed to you and you apply for a job where you will be tested, how does that work? Do you show them your prescription and cross your fingers or do you apply for a different job?I'm just curious.

Depends on where you are from and by that I mean which state. For example, I'm sure it wold be treated differently in California where medical marijuana is legal as opposed to say Texas for example where you get the death penalty.. just kidding. But each state is different and if I were you I'd make sure I'd pass the test.

Good night and good luck.

Check that out...

I'd just look into some of the detox items that you can purchase. Yea its spending more money, but on the upside you do pass the test without any complications. My friends girlfriend passed one of the random drug tests with a $50 drink. Think she was given like a weeks notice so some of the detoxes are pretty reliable.

Seriously yall if you need something to pass a test get 4 to 7 jugs of apple juice and drink them really fast like 2 or 4 jugs a day. If you do this really fast then it can pass stuff out of your system in 3 days.

I'm going into that situation pretty soon myself. I'm not sure how it's going to work out, but I'll say somethin' when I do go thru that process. :)

Okay. Let me explain this as simply as I can.

Do NOT SMOKE WEED IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A DRUG TEST!

Did everyone read that? Lets try it again.

Do not smoke weed if you are going to take a drug test.

Fricken A. This lady I know smoked two joints the night before a drug test, then she bitches when she gets fired from her job because of it. How stupid do you have to be? DO NOT SMOKE BEFORE A DRUG TEST.

Back
Top Bottom