Dry plant: need help

EastCoastBud

420 Member
So I started growing Durban poison from cropking. Germinated 5, using their technique. Same way I have many times and only 2 cracked. Now one of the two seems to either be dry or have a nitrogen deficiency... any tips

Attachments

• 5332EBF7-6C40-4B09-8FE8-68BA9CAE4623.jpeg
    5332EBF7-6C40-4B09-8FE8-68BA9CAE4623.jpeg
    683.9 KB · Views: 47
Looking at the pic of the stem and leaves I'm almost certain its a pH problem but it might just be a weak seed.

@bobrown14 said in Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018
"Dicots... (seeds with 2 halves like cannabis) have in the seed enough energy and nutrients for about 2 weeks growth. Those first leaves that the plant in born with that don't look like cannabis leaves are the energy source for the 1st 2 weeks. They will lighten and die, sometimes they fall off sometimes they don't. Yellowing at seedling can mean the plants dicot energy is low and until the roots are formed there's some degree of stress... could be what you're seeing. Without roots and without a proper energy source (dicot leaves), the seedling is well gonna have a tough time. We won't be able to do much about it. The root system needs to develop."

Looking at the pic of the stem and leaves I'm almost certain its a pH problem but it might just be a weak seed.

@bobrown14 said in Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018
"Dicots... (seeds with 2 halves like cannabis) have in the seed enough energy and nutrients for about 2 weeks growth. Those first leaves that the plant in born with that don't look like cannabis leaves are the energy source for the 1st 2 weeks. They will lighten and die, sometimes they fall off sometimes they don't. Yellowing at seedling can mean the plants dicot energy is low and until the roots are formed there's some degree of stress... could be what you're seeing. Without roots and without a proper energy source (dicot leaves), the seedling is well gonna have a tough time. We won't be able to do much about it. The root system needs to develop."
Plant seems to be doing a little better. But appears to be stunted, could this just be the plant recovering?

Back
Top Bottom