Durban Poison grow

Tmo88

How's it goin everyone? I just have a simple question about my Durban Poison plants I bought from crop king seeds.

I read on the website, it was a 10 week plant. Should I beg for 6 weeks, and flower for 4? Or should I do a 5 and 5?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a pic of one of my babies, and one of her fan leaves.
What do you think?

Thanks
T
420-magazine-mobile1469969271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1113162744.jpg

How's it goin everyone? I just have a simple question about my Durban Poison plants I bought from crop king seeds.

I read on the website, it was a 10 week plant. Should I beg for 6 weeks, and flower for 4? Or should I do a 5 and 5?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a pic of one of my babies, and one of her fan leaves.
What do you think?

Thanks

I thought they list the flowering time of the plant, but don't take my word on that I have no clue.

OK wait let me try again, from my understanding (could be completely wrong) they give flowering time with the seeds so if you want to veg for 1month that's chill I guess it depends on lots of factors like if you growing indoor or outdoor, size of your grow tent/box if indoor, when you want to harvest. Hell if you wanted to veg and never flower that's chill also. The amount of time you veg for depends on you, but according to the seedbank from when you flip to 12/12 (yeah I know some people don't count from that exact time for flower period) it should take plus minus 10 weeks to flower.
Anyway that's what I thought could be wrong just another noob here.
I really shouldn't reply like this I tried to read this reply again and I'm all over the place not to mention how long this took me to write.

Your gonna have to flower for 10 weeks regardless of your veg time, longer veg time just increases finale size of the plant which increases yield. Good looking plant

So regardless of my veg time, when I do the 12/12 switch, it's for 10 weeks from the day I do the switch till harvest?

Thank you, I did make a few rookie mistakes. The other one is a little behind this one because of some deficiencies. But they're both doin pretty good.

Yeah 10 weeks give or take. Just make sure you don't harvest early, just to give you a idea these are a week from chop I'm thinking but I'm watching the trics.
Screenshot_2017-07-05-14-10-01.png
Screenshot_2017-07-05-14-09-18.png
Screenshot_2017-07-05-14-07-14.png
Screenshot_2017-07-05-14-07-50.png

Very nice!!!
Awesome, thank you. How much bigger do they get while in flower? Roughly? Just so I have an idea of how long to veg for.

Its diff for diff types of strains. I've never personally grown Durban poison but it is a sativa from my understanding so be prepared for a long stretch, maybe 3 times bigger than the size it was at the switch to 12/12.

It's a hybrid. It said it was dominantly sativa, but the leaves look indica.
Hell yeah, thanks.
If it starts gettin to high, what do you do?

Also, a friend of mine has this issue. If your top buds are mature n ready for harvest, but the lost ones aren't. Can you harvest the ready ones n leave the lower in flower?

Hieghth in my opinion needs to be handled in veg, by topping and or training . I like to pinch instead of topping. And what I do to help with a even rippining of buds is I defoliat all big fan leaves on the 21st and 45th day of 12/12. But I've always heard you can harvest your top buds and then work your way down as the buds get ready. This again is somthi,g I believe to happen more with sativa dom strains.

Hieghth in my opinion needs to be handled in veg, by topping and or training . I like to pinch instead of topping. And what I do to help with a even rippining of buds is I defoliat all big fan leaves on the 21st and 45th day of 12/12. But I've always heard you can harvest your top buds and then work your way down as the buds get ready. This again is somthi,g I believe to happen more with sativa dom strains.

Awesome, thanks. You're the man dude!

Hello I was just curious on about how tall this strain can get indoors. I have 8ft. Of head space to work with?

I'm not sure buddy, this is my first grow. I read in a few places "height size = medium" n that's all I got lol it prob depends on light, space, etc

Thanks for the reply back. Medium sounds do able. Im new to growing and just dont wantbto run out of space. How tall are your at currently and your about how far along are you i to the growth?

Back
Top Bottom