Durban Poison first grow and potential issue

Cob is a good light depending on brand . Quantum I'm waiting for better boards. To much untested stuff out there and I like my house unburned not sunburned lol
Any cob that you will find at Timber or Rapid and QB will kick the crap out of any Mars

Any cob that you will find at Timber or Rapid and QB will kick the crap out of any Mars
I have seen cob and I haven't seen much different than this man. So no it won't kick the crap outta it. Or I would not be buying two more big lights from mars.
8dfd7c6531f40efa6c0ca7a1f3ad0ea8.jpg

That's was I was thinking n just clean up there air a tad just trying anything to improve there life quality lol
Humidity close to 70 percent as u can and Durban can take heat . And I mean a lot of heat. As long as the humidity stays up they will produce a shit ton of oil honestly. All over her

I have seen cob and I haven't seen much different than this man. So no it won't kick the crap outta it. Or I would not be buying two more big lights from mars.
8dfd7c6531f40efa6c0ca7a1f3ad0ea8.jpg
That's nice, but you should get out more. Cobs are cheaper, and waaay more efficient. It is what it is. It's not a secret. Mars isnt even that great of a light. They just got expensive.

I don't care how many lights you buy. I'm just telling the guy whose thread this is that he could do way better than Mars for far less.

That's nice, but you should get out more. Cobs are cheaper, and waaay more efficient. It is what it is. It's not a secret. Mars isnt even that great of a light. They just got expensive.

I don't care how many lights you buy. I'm just telling the guy whose thread this is that he could do way better than Mars for far less.
Witch is tru he can even make some quantum b and it will use alot less electricity but idk everyone chooses a light n always go a dif rout at the end I'm def goin dab in the q board n let's c how they role witch I have ceen with my own 2 eyes they work really. Good just have to put together

Witch is tru he can even make some quantum b and it will use alot less electricity but idk everyone chooses a light n always go a dif rout at the end I'm def goin dab in the q board n let's c how they role witch I have ceen with my own 2 eyes they work really. Good just have to put together
You saw Grandpa Tokin, and Rider. They just killed it in quantity, but more importantly quality. Jack, how insane was the Gramps Glue?

You saw Grandpa Tokin, and Rider. They just killed it in quantity, but more importantly quality. Jack, how insane was the Gramps Glue?
Dude f amazingvgvv but out this world but the only down fall those light are witch is not hard is the essemble I had friend fry shyt cuz there not good with following directions Jaja but grampa killed it for show how many cobs he running for got to ask him . But qb boards are good to I penny uses them dabber n omg really nice quality n ur right bout quality thats all us growers want the best meds possible

But killing it with led doe but brotha look into cobs or qb boards def be worth it wat I'm goin tomive led to veg ngo all qb board n hope for the best they have a good deal on Amazon with out power supply but it will b a adventure

Dude f amazingvgvv but out this world but the only down fall those light are witch is not hard is the essemble I had friend fry shyt cuz there not good with following directions Jaja but grampa killed it for show how many cobs he running for got to ask him . But qb boards are good to I penny uses them dabber n omg really nice quality n ur right bout quality thats all us growers want the best meds possible
Yeah. You got to understand what your working on, but for a big more they will assemble it for you. And this is a great point. If your not good with your hands have it made. The timber lights come wired up, you just build the frame.

I don't have cobs. I have 2 Black Dogs, and a CMH but I still want to build a cob rig.

Yeah. You got to understand what your working on, but for a big more they will assemble it for you. And this is a great point. If your not good with your hands have it made. The timber lights come wired up, you just build the frame.

I don't have cobs. I have 2 Black Dogs, and a CMH but I still want to build a cob rig.
Yeah I ceen that u can pay lil more for them to put together but wat I have seen its well worth n dude how's those black dogs work those or on the top of the ladder for LEDs n lil prices soooo how they work lol

Your opinion that's all it is just like mine . Lights are lights the more power the bigger the plant.

Yeah I ceen that u can pay lil more for them to put together but wat I have seen its well worth n dude how's those black dogs work those or on the top of the ladder for LEDs n lil prices soooo how they work lol
I really like them. They are incredibly well built, very bright. I have 2 400 Phytomax 2s, so the light isnt super pink. It shows up like crazy in pictures but in real life the pink is only in the shadows... weird. They have a very nice footprint. This company doesn't lie too much about their product, so their website is actually worth a look. The only shitty part of Black Dog ownership is the cheeeezy tee shirt that comes with... it's bad.

I hear ya but I don't like untested possible fire hazards. I love to build my own shit to. But I own my own house and u never know. At least with a quality light the stress is way less. I'm on my 5 th grow with these . Hope whatever u pick works for you brother .

I hear ya but I don't like untested possible fire hazards. I love to build my own shit to. But I own my own house and u never know. At least with a quality light the stress is way less. I'm on my 5 th grow with these . Hope whatever u pick works for you brother .
I've been thinking about growing Durban P it's a classic. I want to grow old school strains I'm growing Barneys Farm Alcopulco Gold And Lemon Skunk. Grow before last was Northern Lights and the Dutch fav. Great White Shark, Durban Poison would fit in nicely.

I really like them. They are incredibly well built, very bright. I have 2 400 Phytomax 2s, so the light isnt super pink. It shows up like crazy in pictures but in real life the pink is only in the shadows... weird. They have a very nice footprint. This company doesn't lie too much about their product, so their website is actually worth a look. The only shitty part of Black Dog ownership is the cheeeezy tee shirt that comes with... it's bad.
Jajajjja

Back
Top Bottom