Dutch Pro Nutes

Went to my local hydro shop today to look for some nutes as i have been using the canna range for a year now and im thinking it is shit.

I brought some GH 3 part- Grow, Bloom, Micro i believe they are,He also showed me some dutch pro that he said was top quality stuff for a fraction of the price think it was 2part for grow and 2 part for bloom + pk booster.

My question is has anyone used this dutch pro and what did you think of it and feedback would be great also if you have used it and have pictures please share them and give me a spec of what medium lights ect you used.

Hi there someone else toldme that there was no way of getting hold of dutch pro in the states apart from ebay.

This is my first hydro and first time with dutch pro also in rockwool.
I have been getting some problems in the 1st 1" cube the seedlings were growing fine when i started to see roots i put them into the bigger 4"cubes ever since i did that i have had problems both seedlings wilt big time and look like there dying i have soaked in ph water and tested run off.

The run off was a lil bit low so i put some normal tap water through what seem to of sorted out the ph issue.

This is realystarting to stress me a lil bit does any1 have any ideas to what a inexperienced hydro growing might need to do?

Any help would be great thanks.

Hi Godspeed, I don't usually buy any nutes or equipment from ebay, I have seen Dutch pro online but have not seen it for sale anywhere. I have seen some of the nutes people bought online from ebay, used nutes poured back into orig containers with res water mixed in.

I spoke with the owners of Dutch Pro company and they are currently not exporting to the US, some goes to Canada, that's about as close. Anyway, I am currently testing the product range to see if a large distributor here will take on the line and make it available for everyone. I will provide an unbiased test for everyone to follow. As far as your issue with wilting after transplant, young cuttings are very sensitive to transplant and can use a bit of a booster before moving into new media.

My cloning regime is to start in 2" rockwool, pre soak in 5.4 water with Rhizotonic and probiotics (SoCal Biochar Bugs) for a few hrs before sticking them. After 7-9 days I get them ready for transplant into 4" cubes, I use Heavy 16 foliar spray, it has enough vitamins and micro nutes which will keep the cutting stress free and not rely on the roots 100% for feeding.

The day following my foliar treatment I take a straight razor and cut 1/16 - 1/8th off the bottom of the cube and roots. I then move the 2" into the pre-soaked 4" cube and let it rest under low light for 2 days. Usually by the 4th day, the roots are embedded into the 4" an by day 10 they should be happily rooted through the new media. Keeping your RH around 88% should keep them nice and plump while they take root, be sure to ventilate a few times a day to reduce mold.

Thanks for that farmer seems like your doing some good work there hope it works out well help people who dont know what there doing like me ha.

Ok so this is a seedling not a cutting i should of explained myself a bit better does this change anything?

Shit to hear about the ebay thing with people doing that what a bunch of imbread C**** i wont be getting any grow products there.

Thanks for the help :D

hey Gs, i recently been to my hydro store and there where tones of the stuff, i also bought some and i can't wait i was told some guy growing with Atami wilma 8 pot had 30 oz using that line of Nutrients! :adore: . As i'm using the Atami 4pot and i'm rather excited. I'm using clay pebbles and rockwool. Hope you have a nice grow

I was sold Dutch Pro Complete Nutes today.

I grow in coco. 400 w HID light

I also switched from canna product.

Have you had any luck with it or any pointers.

It is hard to find an english grow chart gal.

im new to growing im using coco my dutch pro are for hydro an canna coco anyways its specially made for autos lol i find it to strong an saying its made for autos made me buy it bloody 5ltrs only £25 so no problems and it will last yrs lol at least 2 also is your ducth pro soft water or hard ? i wonder if i could use this fert on normal fems or regs seeds

im new to growing im using coco my dutch pro are for hydro an canna coco anyways its specially made for autos lol i find it to strong an saying its made for autos made me buy it bloody 5ltrs only £25 so no problems and it will last yrs lol at least 2 also is your ducth pro soft water or hard ? i wonder if i could use this fert on normal fems or regs seeds

also mr dmt you need the RIGHT NUTES YOU NERD :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom