Hi 420 & Help Please :)

NoobsterNooby

Hi 420. I have been following this site for a while now and just decided to join as, i have recently decided to do my own grow. As you can probably tell from my name i am completely new to this whole process :). Ok so i have introduced myself, i would now like to ask for some help.

Right so after tons and tons of research i now have my complete grow tent set up, my biggest problem i'm having is nutes. I'm not sure if i am confused just by the sheer amount to choose from or, if i am missing something.

So these have what i have got it down to, Can someone give me some advise or guidance on if i am missing something, so here are my nute choices:

Dutch Pro Muti Total
Dutch Pro Explode
Dutch Pro Leaf Green
Dutch Pro Original Bloom Soil A&B
Dutch Pro Original Grow Soil A&B
Superthrive

Any help appreciated. Thank-You

Howdy Noob,

I'm a noob too. From what I've seen the more experienced growers will not answer general Qs like this. You'll need to provide more information. Here's a link to the questions you'll need to answer to receive any real help. Anything suggested at this point would be purely speculation on what type of grow environment you have. How to Ask for Grow Support

Good luck with your grow,
JJ

Hey Noobster,

The good Dr. is right. read that article and add as much information with your questions as you can and you'll have plenty of help in no time flat:)

Good luck! I'm sure you will find all the help you need. Welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom