Stage of flowering?

dpa277777

Can someone tell me what flowering stage it looks like?
Also what kind of plants do they look like saliva ? White widow

IMG_96261.JPG
IMG_96202.JPG
IMG_96192.JPG
IMG_96171.JPG
IMG_96162.JPG

Thanks

This is my first grow.

Should I pinch the lower leaves?
What can I do to make buds grow bigger?
Using 11/13 light cycle and feed them Canna about 5 different bottles every 3 days according to chart, room temp 80 humidity 48-50

I should have noted date but it has to be 4 months.

Any advice would be appreciated

you gotta read other posts, all your answers are hear, I can't answer with ONE correct method for you, as far as how close you are to done, you'll need to see your trichomes up close & magnified, if you see cloudy trichomes, you are getting close, looks like this plant will go another month. Very NICE!!:bravo: here's a pic of trichomes that are NOT cloudy yet!
717trichomes.jpg

Yes the trichomes are clear. Now I have a better understanding of where i am at on the Canna grow guide.

If I have a month or so to go, then it looks like their at Generative period 2 for feeding.

Thanks for throwing the new-bee a bone :thanks:

The buds just are not getting that big.

But they look just like trichomes picture.

In a week I will post more, maybe y'all can tell me about when to harvest.
I have a 30 power glass and the trichomes look half clear and milky.

do i need to flush with distilled water for 2 weeks before harvest?

Then 2 days of total darkness.

Do you really use molasses to make her sweet

This takes forever.......

Thanks --all

I have 3 new babies they broke ground on 7/14, NL+BB Auto Fem, AK47 Auto Fem, and regular WW.

Do I grow the new babies like the ones above.

Aren't the auto plants smaller but with big buds?

Tks

Do I start the 48 hour clean water flush before the trichromes 50/50 cloudy/amber or after.

How close do y'all think I am 2 weeks to flush?

Looks like will be lucky to get an ounce out of 5 plants..... Yep you can tell this is my first grow

Im guessing here but id say you have 4 weeks min if first pistol was a month ago. Keep checking trics but remember, one week too early could be as much as 20% of the weight... They really swell up at the end

It looks like you need to lower your light.
Your nugs look very thin and sparse, signaling that you need more light. (unless this is just very early flowering)
The pistil color isnt a very good indicator of maturation.
You need at least a 30X magnifier and look at the color of the trichs.
When the trichs start turning from clear to cloudy......than you are getting close.
When the trichs start turning amber......they are REALLY close.
Give it time........the nugs will start to fill in if you have enough light.

Hey, I think I saw a few amber pistils! Wait till like 1/2 are orangey "amber". Aint that right guys.?..I am also a newbe. They are very small it seems to me, but hey they are maturing. Is that light like 5 feet away? If so, cool that it can be done so easily.:goodjob:

Although the broning of pistols and more importantly withering of pistols does coinside with the peak window of MJ, it much more precise to check tric color and maturity. :)

When the trics start to turn amber, Will I have 2 weeks time to run clean distilled water through?

Also should keep 12/12 lights or start 10/14 as last stage-4 of flowering.

I am having a hard time finding The generative stage's 1-4, if the plants is in Gen Period 3 12/12 on lights or if on last Gen4 is 10/14 lights

When the trics start to turn amber, Will I have 2 weeks time to run clean distilled water through?

Also should keep 12/12 lights or start 10/14 as last stage-4 of flowering.

I am having a hard time finding The generative stage's 1-4, if the plants is in Gen Period 3 12/12 on lights or if on last Gen4 is 10/14 lights

Tric color largely impacts what type of HIGH u gt. Ambers = couch lock. Cloudy = serebral high. I prefer couch lock so once I saw a few amber tics, I would go straight water untl harvest if possible.

I have no idea what you mean by stage 4 veg etc. All you need is three stages-- seedling,veg, flower. Thats it.

The 10-14 is part of the dimishing light schedule used by some growers. Ill try to give an easy example. So your strain takes 10 weeks to finish under 12/12. if you slowly (30mins per week) increase dark, this will have a ripening effect and it may finish as early as 8 weeks. For your first run, I suggest 12/12 til the end. this will allow moretime if youhave any problems, also giving you experience to see exactly how they look when you harvest them.
Until you get the hang of it, KEEP IT SIMPLE.

STAGE 1--seedling. LOTS OF LIGHT. NOT SO MUCH WATER
STAGE 2--veg. Less light (at least 14 hours), MORE WATER
STAGE 3-- flower, Even less light (12 hours tops) and usually more water.

Dont go breaking it into sub catagories to where youforget you are growing flowers... tasty stinky flowers. :)

Back
Top Bottom