Stage of flowering?

That really helps me out, the way you broke it down.

I use COCO product line of Canna, in there grow guide was the four flowering stage's

Trying to sound like I know what i'm talking about:idea:

Thanks

IMG_96541.JPG
IMG_9653.JPG
IMG_96521.JPG
IMG_96491.JPG
IMG_96502.JPG
IMG_96511.JPG
IMG_96482.jpg
IMG_96472.JPG
IMG_96461.JPG
IMG_96452.JPG
IMG_96441.JPG
IMG_96433.JPG
IMG_96402.JPG
IMG_96411.JPG
IMG_96422.JPG
IMG_96391.JPG
IMG_96381.JPG
IMG_96371.JPG
IMG_96361.JPG

Hey, I think I saw a few amber pistils! Wait till like 1/2 are orangey "amber". Aint that right guys.?..I am also a newbe. They are very small it seems to me, but hey they are maturing. Is that light like 5 feet away? If so, cool that it can be done so easily.:goodjob:

I really rigged it with 2 bicycle hooks screwed into the ceiling, but it can be moved up or all the way down.
Then added the big (heavy) charcoal filter with duct to light through the fan then out bathroom exhaust duct on top of the house.
I also closed off some ducts flaps in attic to force more air to bathroom air duct.
The tent was way to small.

Man it the beginning never thought i would do all that, but just keep getting into it.

Tks

One plant looks totally different from all others.
There are 2 pictures of it in latest post.

Thanks for the help Spimp

Does anyone have suggestions that might help out a first time grower :reading420magazine:

It looks like you need to lower your light.
Your nugs look very thin and sparse, signaling that you need more light. (unless this is just very early flowering)
The pistil color isnt a very good indicator of maturation.
You need at least a 30X magnifier and look at the color of the trichs.
When the trichs start turning from clear to cloudy......than you are getting close.
When the trichs start turning amber......they are REALLY close.
Give it time........the nugs will start to fill in if you have enough light.

The light is 18 inches from plant, I saw it in some guide on some webpage.
Does that sound correct for 400w

:bravo:

First of all, I conmend the overall health of those babies. A little stretchy, I little light, But what's there looks excellent. Thats gonna smoke nice. Secondly, KingJohnC is the man with the nice light height pic. Let me look for it real quick

I vegetated way to long, then read to trim off the bottom leaves. I know i'm a screw up:hmmmm:

Moved light down.... Thanks for links

I am googled out

WHAT?? You basically flew blind and grew your own medication And it looks nice. As long as you learned something along the way, you did awesome sir!
:bravo:

Should i go ahead and do the first flush with florakleen and then 2 weeks with clean water then harvest?

Smell has really increased the white hairs are still mostly white, the buds are turning a darker color.

when i look in mag glass they are mostly clear - white very few amber

Trying to time this thing but, that one plant with the 2 pictures above does not look near ready.

i digress often but my other babies one doesn't look so good, the leaves are shriveling up on my ww
And the babies are under florescent light one month today, and I think need to move them to other lights.

Off topic sorry

What kinda high are you trying to get? Clear/cloudy= uppity head high. Ambers= couchlock.
I prefer the couchlock but to each thier own.
Heres something noone tells you about the flush-- If you ar running lean on nutes(not giving much) the flush is gonna make the girl use all her stored eneregy. This means sudden yellowing and possible micro def. What I do is when I first start seeing ambers I begin the flush. Then hope like hell her leaves and roots have enough to finish her. Becasue sometimes she doesnt have enough. This is generally just an inside growing problem becasue we use too small o pots and her roots arenet as massive as outside.

Great information! I want it to kick my ass...

I am still doing the last recommended nutrients from chart talked about before.
And it shows for this stage 1-2 weeks

What I do is when I first start seeing ambers I begin the flush.

Is that with magnifying light that 1/2 of them are amber or all of the hairs are brown withered

I have a Jewelers loupe. They are like $10. Get a 30x or higher f you can.

Heres a very short version of TRIC 101 for ya:
Trics are the little frost on the buds and leaves. Trics go from clear to cloudy to amber. You can however wait too long and the THC starts to disentegrade. From what I have read, anything over about 50% ambers is on the way downhill. And anything that is 100% cler is very low THC as well.

Ok, that is minimal info, but enough to give you some idea. Old Skool growers would pick when the Hairs were roughly 80%withered an pulled back. It just so happens that that usually is when the buds are most ripe. If you only went by hairs and pulled when withered, not just brown, youd have good smoke. But in the last 10+ years the grower community wanted to dail it in. So thats why we always talk about desired affect. For me, anything 15%-50% ambers is couch lock bust that ass chronic. :rofl: Others like uppity highs.

If I was a guessing man, Id say the first day you see a few amber trics, you got about 1-2 weeks left. Very roug guess.

Another VERY IMPORTANT note. The last few weeks, your plant can add tons of weight. 1 week too early could be as much as 20% weight lost! Better to let them swell up and get fat, then spend months growing a few nights meds. :)

I'd say you are about half way thru flowering with weeks to go, those buds could easily triple in size before they're done, be patient, use the molasses, then consider flushing when almost ALL trichomes are cloudy, every strain grows different, your plant is doing great! :goodjob:

Thanks guys! Cool history lesson :popcorn:

After harvest is it really 2 weeks to dry and another week to cure.

If they will almost double in size i will be happy happy happy

Because I cant go another 200 for 6 grams.....

I have pinched some really need smoke, its a bummer where i am located

I have had 2 neck fusions, neck disk replacement and lumbar fusion with rods and screws and it really helps me.

And yes it is cavity search at the airport :surrender::bitingnails:

Back
Top Bottom