Dutch Treat

rtfdc1

420 Member
Hello all,

I've been doing some browsing at different seed sites and came across conflicting hybrid info. I am currently at week 5 of flowering for Dutch Treat. One site says that it is an Indica dominant strain while the other has it at Sativa dominant. The THC content is also listed as 4 - 18%, depending on the site. Can someone clarify? Thanks!:Namaste:

I tried dutch treat auto from mjseeds. Was a hybrid. And knock out strong , one main COLA mainly. Was beautiful. All depends where you got seeds from. I would rely on their description.

Crop Kings CBDutch Treat is a low THC variant.
CBDUTCHTREAT If you have a crop king seedling then this is your girl...

Type: Indoor / Outdoor
Growing: Very Easy
Flowering Time: 9 to 10 weeks
Indica/Sativa: Sativa Dominant
Effect: Uplifting & Awakening
THC: Low to Medium
THC%: 4% Laboratory Report THC Chart
CBD: 8% Laboratory Report CBD Chart
CBN: 0.60% Laboratory Report
Yield: 500 grams
Genetics: Azura Haze x Amnesia Haze

20170728_112332_1_.jpg

These are CBDutch Treat from CKS. Definitely sativa. Ive got them under Platnium LEDs, in 7x2x4 tent in DWC system, chiller and AN nutrients. They want to get TALL! I flipped them to 12x12 when they were 1 1/2 wks old, pinched the tops twice. I wanted to keep them short but that didnt work. Defoliate them twice. I had to flip them into 11/13 at 7 weeks to get them to flower. Right now Im in week 15 and they still have about another week or two before they finish. They got into my lights so I had to break them over. These are super sticky and I should yield close to 4-6 oz of cured meds per plant. I clipped a small bud and vaped it in a volcano and its exactly what I was wanting, uplifting, feel great and keeps the pain down.

They are under two P150's. This is the 4th grow under them. I had to break over the tallest tops to get them out of the lights. They dont like much nutrients either, I had to run them at 25%-20% nutes or they showed to much nitrogen. Humidity is an issue too. Super sticky. Everything Ive grown under LEDs finish frosty. Top pic is today, bottom is two weeks ago.
20170808_131232_1_.jpg
20170728_112418_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom