DWC, help with specs?

donkeyjunk

G'gay, i m running a 24 pots DWC system.
ive got ;
-the water temp dialled down to 17deg C
-the room temp dialled to 31 deg C
- the CO2 at 850 ppm
- im running full Current Culture regime,
EC is spot on 0.65
pH is spot at 6.1.........
--- the only thing they are missing at the moment is CC's CocoMAG

but i raised my clones in coco which could have had the coco washed away and transplanted into the RDWC a couple of weeks earlier. so its taken a couple of weeks for the plants to acclinatise and throw fresh roots through the bottom of the clay bead net pots.

But mt concern is the they have all started to throw their girl pistils, as if they wanted to start to bud,

i have been running x6 MH at 250W for a couple of weeks whilst they were settling and yesterday switched the 6 MH up to 400W.
and of coarse running the system at 18/6 hours..

CAN anyone tell me why they like like they are trying to flower and what to do yo fix it??
and any tips to speed up their growth as its been 2 weeks and they should be blasting by now.
cheers
DJ

I can't help with your grow type at all. I can however tell you that clones are the same age as the mother, so it shouldn't be a problem for them to show their sex. Pics would probably help if you are unsure of the difference.

G'gay, i m running a 24 pots DWC system.
ive got ;
-the water temp dialled down to 17deg C
-the room temp dialled to 31 deg C
- the CO2 at 850 ppm
- im running full Current Culture regime,
EC is spot on 0.65
pH is spot at 6.1.........
--- the only thing they are missing at the moment is CC's CocoMAG

but i raised my clones in coco which could have had the coco washed away and transplanted into the RDWC a couple of weeks earlier. so its taken a couple of weeks for the plants to acclinatise and throw fresh roots through the bottom of the clay bead net pots.

But mt concern is the they have all started to throw their girl pistils, as if they wanted to start to bud,

i have been running x6 MH at 250W for a couple of weeks whilst they were settling and yesterday switched the 6 MH up to 400W.
and of coarse running the system at 18/6 hours..

CAN anyone tell me why they like like they are trying to flower and what to do yo fix it??
and any tips to speed up their growth as its been 2 weeks and they should be blasting by now.
cheers
DJ
Could be her showing off her sex (female) like 013 said .
Just normal behavior, no need to panic.
The mother, she wasn't in flower right?
And one more thing. It wasn't an auto right?
You can't clone autos.
Put up a couple pics when you get a chance.
We can see for sure whats going on.
Bill

I keep my clones in coco to in solo cups when I have extras and they always take off once roots hit water
I think that was one of your questions thats not a issue

Back
Top Bottom