DWC/RDWC White Rhino

Hi all recgrower i'm new to using dwc /rdwc any advice hints or tips would be sweet

Welcome, Recgrower! :welcome:
Lot's of great people here on :420: who will be happy to help.

Have you started a grow, yet? Do you have any specific questions?

If you've started a grow, I do recommend starting a Grow Journal and posting some pics.

Other than that, I also recommend reading the link in my sig to What The Good Growers Already Know: Top 5 Lessons For New Growers and getting as much other info from as many other experienced growers as possible! ;)

:Namaste:

K

thanks for the reply i'll look in to starting one. yes i have on finishing up now and another about to be flipped to flower just after info on feeding and water changes im using canna aqua flores also looking to chat with other growers in australia.

thanks for the reply i'll look in to starting one. yes i have on finishing up now and another about to be flipped to flower just after info on feeding and water changes im using canna aqua flores also looking to chat with other growers in australia.

Well, a lot of that is dependent on the size of the res and type of system, but in general, with DWC or RDWC, you'll do res changes weekly with fresh nutes then top-off every couple of days with just PH'd H2O, although, it's good to check & adjust PH daily, as needed.

Since PH typically drifts up in hydro, I prefer to PH to around 5.5 and let it drift up to about 6.0 and then PH back down to 5.5.

For the first week of 12/12, some people give a "transition" dose of nutes that kind of a "half and half" veg/nute mix, but at low PPM's, just to help them transition to the new bloom nutes they'll be getting.

Also, some people like to gradually decrease the bloom nutes for the last few weeks before the flush while others like to push them to the limits right to the end, so it's a matter of preference.

You do want to flush for at least a week or two before harvest with plain H2O but that time can be reduced greatly by using a flushing agent, such as Clearex.

Last piece of advice is not to skip the curing process!

I hope that helps!

:Namaste:

K

Thanks i will take note off all that i dont have any ph problems it stays at 6 all the time. i use ro water this has given some cal/mag problems.

Thanks i will take note off all that i dont have any ph problems it stays at 6 all the time. i use ro water this has given some cal/mag problems.

When using RO, you need to (MUST!) add Cal-Mag. There are supplements for this sold by several nutrient manufacturers.

:passitleft: aussie here mate.... Vic... Cold :rofl:

Im only growing Mr Nice seeds... mns auctions is cheapest place to get any seed..great strains and genetics.. selection required and no female seeds...
Theres an Aussie bank, dinkum seeds, that have lots of Skunk crosses.. i haven't grown but seen some tasty looking plants...

Back
Top Bottom