Dwc\scrog?

elious

Okay, so most DWC are done in buckets or tubs where the res is independant and that means you have to lift the olats and lids together to get your PH and PPM measurements. So having a screen holding them down seems like a nightmare. I thought that zip tieing the hell out of them to make the canopy even might work and add some stability to the plants sitting in their tubs/buckets. What are your thoughts on this? I really want to do a screen but in all reality, it seems impossible or at minimum, extremely difficult. Any ideas/suggestions?

The turkey baster is a good idea but what happens when I need to change out the water? It just seems like dwc and scrog don't mix very well. Of course I haven't looked into what jcshap suggested. But then again, he also mentioned the price is steep and I'm already like $3,000 into this. I'm not prepared to put out any more until I get some pay off. I know of an older guy that just bends the shit out of his girls and he fairs pretty damn good. I'm about a hairs breath away from getting a case of the f**k-its! I have been taking in so much information over the past few months that I'm getting a little overwhelmed and I think I need to take a step back now so later I can take a couple steps forward.

I have use a small submersible pump for res changes. It fits through a hole for a 3" net cup. Bondage will work too but if
your plant gets big it will still be a pain to lift the lid very far once it's tied up all over the place.
My next round will be recirculating with a control bucket.

Back
Top Bottom