Eat On This.

Now here's Tom with the weather.

stunt4u said:
another good idea to think about stoned is why are we here? why is the so called planet "earth" the only planet around us that has living things on it? why is there meteroits? and the milky way? why is there people and animals and such on earth? how did we get here? this could go on forever...
We most probably got here through abiogenisis. That would explain all the animals and people. The planet is called Earth because that's what we named it in English. It has many different names. The other planets in our solar system aren't conducive to life, or life has not been able to adapt there quite yet. Or it has billions of years ago and it has already passed on.

spooky said:
I get that :p *raises hand* I've never been high so far (just interested), but I saw a film called "What the bleep do we know?!" and it had the same interesting underlying ideas.
That film was produced by a crazy cultist.
It was cool when I first saw it, but I got dissapointed when I read up about it.

hink about this....

an atom is made up of electrons orbiting around a nucleus....different numbers of orbiting electrons make up different types of atoms....

NOW....our solar system is made up of planets (electrons) orbiting around a sun (nucleus) and outside of our solar system (atom) is the sub atomic space or emptiness that is the area between atoms...
WHAT IF our solar system is nothing more than an atom which groups with other similar atoms (neighboring solar systems) to form a molecule (galaxy) to bond with other molecules to form a cell (universe) which could be the microscopic growth under the toe nail of a six legged creature which causes it to have smelly feet!!!!

interesting

jimmybong said:
think about this....

an atom is made up of electrons orbiting around a nucleus....different numbers of orbiting electrons make up different types of atoms....

NOW....our solar system is made up of planets (electrons) orbiting around a sun (nucleus) and outside of our solar system (atom) is the sub atomic space or emptiness that is the area between atoms...
WHAT IF our solar system is nothing more than an atom which groups with other similar atoms (neighboring solar systems) to form a molecule (galaxy) to bond with other molecules to form a cell (universe) which could be the microscopic growth under the toe nail of a six legged creature which causes it to have smelly feet!!!!

I used to get high and think about this very thing all the time, and other ideas like it, still do sometimes, mary jane is the great creator ... of ideas!:peace:

jimmybong said:
think about this....

dude thank u i thought of that years ago... every time i think about it i freak out u. know how when u split a atom it causes a super forced explosin well think of this wut is a super nova? or not even that wut if we split a sun (atom) and it explodes that would be some crazy shit if that happend i would definently start beliving hardcore in that. dude keep up the mind bogoling stuff if u can come up with more fuckin put it on here.

100 percent accurate weather forcast :

there will will be a period of darkness followed by a period of light this will repeat regularly until we or some fool being breaks up the solar system or novas the star we rotate around.

jimmybong said:
ok...here's another theory of mine....get ready :)bongrip: )....

u know how when u meet someone for the first time and u know right away if u like them or not? not as in boyfriend/girlfriend type shit but with friends and others...?well how about this....the reason why u like them is because u knew them in a PAST life and u were ok with eachother..if u meet someone that u dont like then thats b/c u and them didnt get along previously in another life....and if u have to get to know someone better before u decide wether or not u like them then its b/c this is the first time u two have ever met.............................?:hmmmm:

wut if yur kinda chill with someone then they beat the shit out of u.?

Yea man I used to feel that way. But it only formed thoughts after thoughts after thoughts and I ended up scaring myself for thinkin so seriously into that reality. But i totally feel you and it is real its jus sometimes we dont realize how real it is til we're hypersensitive (high as hell)....

Back
Top Bottom