Ecoscaps and purified water

Naturalgrow

I've been growing inside, in a window with organic soil and purified water. 12 hours of natural sunlight and I put the plant in my closet at night. I started the seed out by germinating via the paper towel method. Will the size of my pot determine how big the plant will get? I'm brand spanking new to this . (I've grown everything but cannabis, until now) can anyone tell me what type of plant I might have and what I might expect from this plant?
420-magazine-mobile1107288383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851484358.jpg

I've been growing inside, in a window with organic soil and purified water. 12 hours of natural sunlight and I put the plant in my closet at night. I started the seed out by germinating via the paper towel method. Will the size of my pot determine how big the plant will get? I'm brand spanking new to this . (I've grown everything but cannabis, until now) can anyone tell me what type of plant I might have and what I might expect from this plant?

No replies so I'll give this a shot.

Sunlight is great, but I don't think you're ever going to get great results growing in a window.
Success requires bright sun and lots of it every day, 18 hours or more ideally during the first weeks of life, then 12 when flowering for photoperiod plants.
Pot size can limit plant size. Plan on at least 3 gallons. Check out air pots and cloth pots for the best results.
"Organic soil" sounds great, but eventually your plant is going to use up the nutrients in that soil and is going to want more, so check out fertilization methods.

There is tons of info both here and on the Internet in general. And YouTube. Study up! But there's nothing like having an actual grow going to learn, so rock on.

Good luck and happy growing!

No replies so I'll give this a shot.

Sunlight is great, but I don't think you're ever going to get great results growing in a window.
Success requires bright sun and lots of it every day, 18 hours or more ideally during the first weeks of life, then 12 when flowering for photoperiod plants.
Pot size can limit plant size. Plan on at least 3 gallons. Check out air pots and cloth pots for the best results.
"Organic soil" sounds great, but eventually your plant is going to use up the nutrients in that soil and is going to want more, so check out fertilization methods.

There is tons of info both here and on the Internet in general. And YouTube. Study up! But there's nothing like having an actual grow going to learn, so rock on.

Good luck and happy growing!

Do you think the bud will be any good if I pull one off? I'd like to see what I'm working with :)
I actually didn't think this would grow at all. My husband is jealous of the relationship I have with this plant. LOL I've really bonded with her

The plant in the picture looks like it's just a few inches tall. If that's the case, you may get one bud that matures and develops some trichomes (resin glands), but not many, and the yield will be so small as to be kinda comical, no?

But it looks like you're having fun and learning. Now you just need to scale up:
3-gallon pot
Bright light for 12 to 18 (better) hours a day.
Fertilizer

Those would be a good start.

there so many to choose from,personally at the minute i use Dutch Pro grow a and b,Dutch Pro bloom a and b,that's basically the base nutrients,next year i plan on using some seaweed cooking for 3 years out side of course smells knockout lol
SAM_5598.JPG
regards

there so many to choose from,personally at the minute i use Dutch Pro grow a and b,Dutch Pro bloom a and b,that's basically the base nutrients,next year i plan on using some seaweed cooking for 3 years out side of course smells knockout lol
SAM_5598.JPG
regards

Love how you've been marinating that seaweed lol

I went to the store and got the 3 gallon planter. I transplanted it and it looks to be doing fairly well. I actually expected some shock, to my surprise, there was only one leaf that looked curled/shriveled.

If I were to go to my local hardware store, what numbers would I be looking for on a fertilizer?

Love how you've been marinating that seaweed lol

I went to the store and got the 3 gallon planter. I transplanted it and it looks to be doing fairly well. I actually expected some shock, to my surprise, there was only one leaf that looked curled/shriveled.

If I were to go to my local hardware store, what numbers would I be looking for on a fertilizer?
Since she is already flowering you are going to want less nitrogen and more p.k. but since you have never fed her before I would recommend feeding at 1/4 or 1/8 strength of what the packaging recommends and slowly increase week by week until you get to full strength maybe even wait two weeks between the first few feedings rather than each week but I'm sure there will be other opinions and you will just have to choose what suites you best! Good luck on your grow, I hope in the end she is everything you are hoping for, but no matter what keep on trying Cuz i guarantee with each grow your knowledge and experience will grow along with your skills and there is nothing like the feeling of sitting back and enjoying one of the best highs of your life knowing your blood sweat and tears went into producing something so magical and special! Anyway good luck, peace.

Back
Top Bottom