Effect On Potency With Seeds

PTSD 4 ME

Beginning week 9 of budding. I took a small sample bud and found a single seed. Now this plant never hermied, and nor are there any males present due to this being a single plant. I began looking into it and I see that they will just pop seeds kind of randomly as a survival thing since it never did get pollinated. I was very surprised to see this seed and I have tried to find even one more and cant although I dont doubt atleast a couple more will be found. Thanks. My questions are...
how can it reproduce without ANY pollen?
what are the effects on the potency?
Since it was found in a random bag of good nugs does this make it a genetic thing?
Is this desirable or not? ( I want to know if I should continue with this mystery strain, I am very pleased with it overall.)

SAM_14482.JPG

SAM_14492.JPG

Theres no hanky panky without Snoo Snoo!, hunt out the male flower, perhaps one lateral had some light leakage on it ..when younger, or there many reasons why you may have one small male flower ..even a little pollen from your neighbors, thats a forthcoming issue with legalization to consider ...?

My questions are...

how can it reproduce without ANY pollen? ... IT CAN'T

what are the effects on the potency? ...MINOR TECHNICAL DROP 3% TOPS

Since it was found in a random bag of good nugs does this make it a genetic thing? NO, AVOID AT ALL COSTS, BUY FROM A SEEDBANK IS BEST

Well its my only plant and I live in the oil field so I doubt that it was from an outside source. Light leaks were there without a doubt I kept the door on the grow open for temperature reasons she never really had true dark am I think that was my issue. I have came to the conclusion that a hermie pollen sack went un noticed and pollinated. I have cut about 5 sample popcorn buds so far, we have ran out and 2 buds had seeds. one had just a single developed seed and one 7 undeveloped seeds. I have been told recently tho that is should only really produce feminized seeds so I guess keep the good ones. I am not sure what the actual buds will be holding a couple more weeks and I will know. And yes a good seedbank is my next move.

Back
Top Bottom