Ehh! lol how is everyone? Ancient Smoker new grower

Ontario

Hi everyone, I've dove right in before I found this forum...I've tried once previously to grow but shut it down...the light.. a 1000watt hps was a little much for a 2x3 closet..even with the door open lmao!!! I hope I've smartened up abit from back then, this time I got the same light, built a 4x7 flood table out of water bed rails, plywood, and epdm liner. I put the drain and filler fittings into the table hooked up a 400 gph pump, two air stones and air pump..,I've got to go now to get some smokes from the store but I will be back with pics of my starter grow area and and all that good stuff..ttyl nice to see everyone has frank zappa humor and "almost cut my hair" mentalities, Im 36 my elders were out there while I was growing up, makes for a very interesting generation of me's, lol ttyl

Re: Ehhhhh! lol how is everyone?? Ancient Smoker new grower

Hello to you Ontario :welcome: to 420.
Great to have you here Friend. :bravo:

Please Think about Starting a Grow Journal, If You like? :popcorn:
How to Make a Grow Journal

If you have any Questions We are Here for you, Please Ask. ;)
Continue to :surf: the forums and get to know us all.
We have a Wonderful Community here, With a Very Positive Vibe.
We all look out and help each other.
So you are family now. :cheer:
Enjoy! :thumb:
See you around. :nomo:
:allgood:

Re: Ehhhhh! lol how is everyone?? Ancient Smoker new grower

Hi Ontario, :welcome: brother :welcome:
:thanks: for joining us at the friendliest and most informative 420 site on the net. :grinjoint:
Sounds like you are on the right track. :thumb:
Don't be shy, get your grow journal started and they (new friends) will come.
Much luck to you in your efforts.
I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Re: Ehhhhh! lol how is everyone? Ancient Smoker new grower

thanks again everyone, I want to start my journal..as a matter of fact I have started it, but don't know how to post pics right to the journal pages...any help

Back
Top Bottom