El Dorado & Freebies

friend

Hello this is my first grow and really appreciate any advice!

400W HPS (running 250W for seedlings)
4" inline
3x3x6 tent
happy frog soil
technaflora nutrition
70-80F and 40% humidity

With my HPS light at 400W about 22 inches away I put 10 freebies and a bagseed OG Kush in the soil and 9 of them germinated. A few days after sprouting 3 of them showed some damage and currently don't look so good.

I assumed this was damage from the light being too intense so I switched it to 250W but moved it up closer to 14 inches away. There are 2 feminized El Dorado in the soil that are germinated and will be sprouting soon. I am OK trashing some of the freebies that don't work out or take up space in order to focus on the mighty El Dorados.

The plan is to use LST and topping to keep the sativas as low as possible. I expect this to get crowded and for a few of the freebies to be worthless. I have never identified a male plant before so it will be a good learning lesson I just hope the diversity of the strains and size of this crop doesn't mess me up.

Here is my tent which has the seedlings on a clear chair. 6 of them are looking good!

IMG_199816.JPG
image-52.jpg

And here are the 3 that are light stressed or mutated. What do you think it is?

image-43.jpg
image-33.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom