Elllo

denverdoja

Hey everyone! Came to this forum for support on my upcoming first grow! I'm excited to converse, and take advice from people on this site while uploading pics of my progress. I've read through many grow journals, so I have a slight idea, just wanted support if something were to come up! I'll be starting off with 2 plants, super small grow, and I need stealth. I need cheap-ish, I need easy. I can buy seeds from wherever.... Or I have easy access to many clones as well... Hmmm. What should I grow in...?

Hi denverdoja, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
I would go with clones if availabe. That's just me. :grinjoint:
I'll be watching for your grow journal.
Got a site related question just ask.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Welcome denverdoja. New here myself. Everyone here is fantastic, and very knowledgable. I'm going cheap and fairly small too. Using the good ol' Rubbermaid 30 gallon with 8 26w 6500k cfl's. Bout day 6 and good so far. That's even with MG Organic. Hope to see ya rollin soon.

Okay, awesome... Yea I was definitely thinking CFL.... 30 gallon rubbermaid huh? right on, I'll check out your journal, thanks a lot already guys! lol

Oh yea, lol, after I reach a height restriction with the one tub I'm just planning on inverting a second on top. That will give me about 28" of vertical space. I'm using unknown but decent bagseed though, so I hope some LST'ing will work for me.

Yep, pretty stoked to be here.... Haven't you heard about the bill that Cali is voting on? for legalization of marijuana for adults. Sweet. I read your whole journal for your first grow, pretty inspiring! Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I'm a medical patient in colorado, so I can get legal bud at the store, I just want to grow my own, and not have to worry about price anymore, or where it's coming from, or who's growin it, or how they're curing etc etc..... Well, thanks again, hope I can get rollin soon

Hey there denverdoja
:welcome: Aboard
Nothing Beats your own grow Meds, Nothing. :thumb:
Just the Hobby alone is so Rewarding and Exciting in so Many Ways. :yahoo:
From what I read Cali puts it to Vote in November. :cheer:
Keep :surf: the forums and get to know us all and soon Friendships will form.
Any help you need around this Community please Just Ask.
Hope to hear tons more from you Friend. ;)
See you around, Enjoy!
:roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom