EMERGENCY: Plants having to be without light - Landlord

It'll drowned without O2 in the water/solution.

Not sure what I would be worried about most,
other than exposure :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not experienced with hydro, but i would definitely get that bubble disc, and the air pump plugged back in ASAP. As for the landlord situation, is there no space that he definitely wont be going in to that you can lock up, or be sure to keep him out of? He shouldnt need access to your entire pad for any reason. My advice would be to put them back on your regular schedule when possible in a location you can be sure to keep him out of. Sorry for the situation...that sucks.

Just a FYI last year in the big ice storm in the mid west i lost power for 6 days. My plants where in flowering cycle an some in veggie. SO after 3 days of no power at all i got a generator an got them all back on there cycles 12/12 an 24 hours. Needless to say no harm no foul no herms no stress no issues at all what so ever. I would say based on my experience as long as you get them back on track soon they should be fine. BUT!!! it all depends on your genetics really. Good ones are more resistant to stress for example ... If you have a clone from a buddy an mind you now you have seen his grow room an all his shit looks GREAT. But what he didn't mention is his plants came from seeds from a herm mom. Once the Herm Trait has become more pronounced in the strand its more susceptible to herm like any lil thing/stress could cause the plant to herm out. Where as a plant started from traditional seed from a guy an girl plant having plant sex is more resistant to herming/stress related issues.

Just my 2 cents hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom