Employment

cearp

So I love everything about MM, It interests me so much. I read about it, growing it, strains, medical use, legalization, ext. I really want to go to school or something for it so I can do it for the rest of my life. I feel its my calling, like I know this is what I am ment to do. Grow and despence. So what would I do to get into the field of medical? Which schools/jobs could i work. My gf was thinking about going for culinary arts and making edibles and I really want to do that. As of right now my plan is to go to Humbaldt collage of the redwoods for horticulture and then go from there but I wana make sure I have the right plan so I can make sure everything doesnt blow up in my face. I hope to one day be a master grower and own my own dispensory.
:roorrip:

Why do you want to come to No. Cal? You'd be better off studying closer to home, and bringing seeds to where they are so badly needed, not where everyone and their grandma grows and bakes....

Its illegal where I am from and I like callis climate and the rasta girls haha

It's so silly that a plant with so many useful properties is illegal - that's what needs to change. What if suddenly it was legal wherever you are, what would change?

It needs to stay illegal but for medical use so it stays in the hand of the common man. If we let it become completly legal it will be ran by the big industrys and will be taken out of our homes, we won't be allowed to grow it or sell it. We will be stuck with reggy bush in 20 joints like a pack of cigs that is over priced and over taxed

I agree. Stay where you're at. Maybe by the time you're done with school it will be "legal" there.
We are flooded in Cali

No it won't and have you ever been to Illinois? The whole state sucks. You need to embrace the growing marijuana culture in california because it is the most original and dominate. Cali will be the state to work out all the bugs and figure everything out. If you want to be in the thick of the war you have to go where its at.:peace:

Only been in Illinois to change planes. As a medicine, it needs to be cultivated all over (like it has for millennia) - not everyone has space to grow, but I find that a variety of meds work best for me, I think of the plants as more like an heirloom veggie or flower - like any other veggie or herb. I still have choices about where to get my food, and often avoid industrially produced food in favor of small farms etc. Can't see how MMJ would be any different.

Back
Top Bottom