end of lurking, also hello

leafloafer

Hello everyone, i thought it was about time i registered here. ive been lurking on 420mag for years now.
I just want to say Thank you everyone for all the good information on this site,
my ladies would not look the same without it :)

ive been a smoker for about 10 years, been growing both inside and out, a few of those years, always in soil
(that hydro stuff intimidates me :D )
keep growing and stay safe

damn good question :D
I think its partly because im tired of the paranoia, up here in scandinavia, most of the people i know are like, be carefull what you writhe and where you writhe it, as if because i register here i increase my chance of being busted. as if the cops have time to troll a forum for possible criminals. And besides its proper to say thank you, when you get somthing for free, and the knowlege around here is priceless, so the only way to repay would be to say ty, and possibly help other people with the art of ganja :grinjoint:

imo; cannabis dosent cause anxiety and paranoia. the laws of society makes a cannabis user paranoid, who wouldnt when you think about what i could cost ya to smoke some dope, no less having a few green plants in your house.
Its almost like they dont want me to smoke weed :)

I couldn't agree with ya more! At least that's my case.

However there are some people that have existing anxiety problems that tend to escalate with cannabis. Just a confusion of every one's opinions is all.

Hi leafloafer, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums and :thanks: for joining us. :)
You know the what's going on here.
Don't forget to vote in our 420 monthly contests. :yummy:
Enjoy and I'll see you around the site.
:peace:

Hi Leafloafer
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

Glad you finally took the plunge and joined.

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom