Hello from northern NV

That’s where I was when I first started. Now I’m the one pushing it on all of my friends lol
I stay pushing it on everyone even people I don't know lol. I tell them the best weed you'll ever smoke is your own grown.
I've grown before just not where I live now. This is my 1st time growing 12/12 from seed. Here's some phantom cookies I grew in the past.

I stay pushing it on everyone even people I don't know lol. I tell them the best weed you'll ever smoke is your own grown.
I've grown before just not where I live now. This is my 1st time growing 12/12 from seed. Here's some phantom cookies I grew in the past.

Yeah stay on it! They’ll eventually cave, and then they’ll thank you for it lol!

That’s a great looking phantom cookie! How’s it taste/smoke?

I’ll show you a picture of my green Crack I grew a while back.

I have that plant in the running of plant of the month right now. There’s some stiff competition!! Beautiful plants from all of the nominees!!:drool:

Yeah stay on it! They’ll eventually cave, and then they’ll thank you for it lol!

That’s a great looking phantom cookie! How’s it taste/smoke?

I’ll show you a picture of my green Crack I grew a while back.

I have that plant in the running of plant of the month right now. There’s some stiff competition!! Beautiful plants from all of the nominees!!:drool:
Thanks! Yea phantom cookies was a beauty. She smelled like fruit punch/red jolly rancher no cookie smells. I dont remember the effects to well. This was back in 2013..
That's a beautiful green crack. Do you still have her around? I have some green ribbon crosses but no green crack☹. Good luck on the contest.

Thanks! Yea phantom cookies was a beauty. She smelled like fruit punch/red jolly rancher no cookie smells. I dont remember the effects to well. This was back in 2013..
That's a beautiful green crack. Do you still have her around? I have some green ribbon crosses but no green crack☹. Good luck on the contest.

Nope it was great smoke! Some of the best I’ve ever smoked. It went fast once I started dipping in to the jars lol. Thank you!! I’m gunna need it!! I sure hope it makes it to the top! But again there’s some stiff competition :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom