Hello

nothing yet growing right now, im trying to get feedback on better lighting before i go thru the process again. this was from my last grow pic below. That chitosan as a root drench works pretty darn good. I read on here someone used it and i bought some off ebay and holy shit i was impressed with the frost, this one is ww

20210221_123458.jpg

Hi Gypsy, sorry I'm a few days behind! Welcome...plenty of stuff for you to troll why you wait. Lots of fun and engaging conversations to have and be a part of!

Hello, i finally decided to create an account on here after lurking for a few years learning as much as i can about growing. Happy to be here.
@gypsy22 I must have missed the early train to Welcome Town but I am pulling into the station now with a warm :woohoo::welcome: to this fine community :snowboating: look around and get to know the fine people here I believe you will enjoy it and make yourself at home :goodluck: on ya future goals

Welcome to 420 Magazine @gypsy22

Nice looking lady you have there. When your ready to start a journal the link is below.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I forgot; Please Visit Our Sponsors for your lighting needs and get a discount.

Hello, i finally decided to create an account on here after lurking for a few years learning as much as i can about growing. Happy to be here.
Hey @gypsy22 sorry I'm late. Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Looks like you are well on your way.
We are glad to have you with us.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom